Judo: Design and Build Apps 4+
No code, no compromise
Rover Labs Inc.
- Offers In-App Purchases
FOR DESIGNERS WHO WERE BORN TO BUILD
Use Judo’s visual canvas to translate your design into production-ready SwiftUI™ without writing code. Preview different screen sizes, languages and dark mode—then integrate into your existing app, or create a new one from scratch.
- Design with real SwiftUI™ views like VStack, Spacer, Text and Image.
- Build multi-screen user flows with NavigationView, ScrollView, sheets and modals.
- Connect text and images to real data from any REST or GraphQL API.
- Preview on different screen sizes, landscape, dark mode, multiple languages and accessibility settings.
- Handoff production-ready SwiftUI™ or drag-and-drop your Judo file into a new or existing Xcode project.
Terms of Service:
New Features in Judo 2.1
- When adding the padding modifier, it will now set the vertical and horizontal values to 16 by default.
- Pressing shift+return when editing the contents of a Text layer will now insert a line break.
- Background, Overlay and Mask modifiers default to Rounded Rectangle instead of Rectangle. This makes it faster to apply a corner radius.
- Holding shift and pressing the up/down arrows when a numeric text field has focus will increment or decrement the value by 8 instead of 10 to better align with standard SwiftUI spacing values.
- When detaching a component, it will no longer embed the contents in a ZStack unless the Main Component has more than one root layer.
- When inserting a Navigation Link it will now have a default Text label.
Resolved Issues in Judo 2.1
- Tab Views now display the fill variant of symbols for tab items. This aligns with the behavior in SwiftUI.
- When creating a Text layer by pasting text from the clipboard, the Text layer will now be correctly entered in the canvas.
- Creating a component instance property on a Main Component now defaults to the current instance value.
- Fixed an issue with the Add Modifier Button that would sometimes list duplicate modifiers.
- The properties section will no longer show up in the Inspector Panel for component instances when the main component doesn't have any properties to override.
Ratings and Reviews
Great platform for quickly building native experiences
Judo empowers me as a designer/developer to build native, in-app experiences in a fraction of the time. The Judo app is intuitive and easy to use, and allows me quickly advance from prototypes to production ready experiences.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rover Labs Inc.
- 36 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Rover Labs Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Judo Premium (Monthly) $9.00
- Judo Premium (Annual) $99.00
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.