GetSkinHelp - one app for all your skin concerns. Everything from acne to melanoma. And even if you don’t know what you have, our doctors can help find a diagnosis.
#StopWaiting and get it checked out.
We are proud partners with the Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation, the Save Your Skin Foundation, and the Melanoma Network of Canada to educate and prevent skin diseases across Canada.
We are registered with Health Canada as a Class 1 medical device.
When you download the GetSkinHelp app, you will be able to:
- Choose your own day and time to book a video consultation.
- Get help with the full spectrum of skin conditions.
- Use SkinAI™ technology to screen skin diseases, including skin cancers.
- Capture images of your skin lesions and share them with your doctor.
- Covered by your Canadian health card.
This powerful and patent-pending technology can provide a preliminary analysis on skin lesions.
SkinAI™ technology is a new tool in the skin cancer and skin disease fighting arsenal that can help you and healthcare practitioners establish a diagnosis.
And that is the magic of the GetSkinHelp app. We are able to connect you online with doctors who can clinically validate those results without schlepping across town!
HOW IT WORKS
1) Download the app and create an account.
2) Click on either:
I have a concern about skin cancer
I have a concern about a skin condition such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
3) Submit pictures of your concern and complete your medical history.
4) Choose a date & time to schedule a video consultation with one of our doctors.
5) You will get an email notification with your appointment details, including a link for the video consultation.
And that’s it. You are done!
Remember, if you cannot make your appointment, cancel it. That opens up a slot for someone else in need, reduces wait times, and is the Canadian thing to do :)
FACTS ABOUT SKIN CANCER
The Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation website states that skin cancer cases outnumber lung, breast, prostate, and colon cancers combined and one in every three cancers diagnosed worldwide is skin cancer.
The Melanoma Network of Canada website states that melanoma is one of the fastest growing cancers worldwide.
The Save Your Skin Foundation website states that 60% of Canadians have a misconception that melanoma mainly occurs in people with fair skin.
The Public Health Agency of Canada suggests the economic burden of skin and subcutaneous tissue disease was over two billion dollars in 2010.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Skinopathy Inc.
- 70.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Skinopathy Inc.