Keep track of your timetable, homework, and grades in a modern minimalistic way. With a clean interface and sophisticated algorithms under the hood, Subjects is the perfect productivity tool for high school, college, and university students and anyone who studies. It presents you with critical and relevant information at a glance and gets you to the details if needed.
With Subjects you can:
• Track your current and upcoming classes. See what's happening now and coming next in your schedule, along with other events from your Calendar.
• Manage your timetable. See your agenda at a glance and get notified when class is coming. You can also set up typical and the most sophisticated recurring rules and specify each class's topic and description.
• Keep track of your homework. The app will remind you about due assignments, so you'll never miss a deadline.
• Manage your grades and calculate your GPA. We support any grading system that is available in the world.
We designed Subjects for a modern interconnected world, building up around the idea of sharing and collaboration. You can team up to share common subjects, classes, assignments, and other information. However, you can mark completion and set your personal grade that will appear only on your devices.
Take advantage of the one-week free trial period to try all the features, and don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have feedback or any questions.
Good luck with your studies!
We are excited to introduce Subjects 1.4!
We've made significant improvements in this release based on your valuable feedback and to support the latest version of the operating system.
• Widgets are now available in new places with fine-tuned appearance that depends on the context.
• Also, widgets now update with animation so that you may see what's changed.
• We adopted the latest privacy changes to display Calendar events along your timetables.
• We addressed the issue when sometimes assigning a grading weight to an assignment was impossible.
All those changes and improvements ensure you can seamlessly plan your academic journey on the newest devices.
We're grateful for your feedback and committed to making Subjects the best student planner out there.
Enjoy these enhancements and stay ahead in your studies!
Ratings and Reviews
Not without issues
Subjects is a very well designed app, but several small issues cause it to be an inconvenience at unexpected points. Here are some notable issues:
1. Notifications just don’t work. I have yet to receive an upcoming class alert on any of my devices despite all of them having the option and permission fully enabled.
2. Live activities don’t end without first opening the app. This causes the “time remaining” field to actually count up after a class ends. To make live activities a fully viable feature, they should dismiss when a class ends. I understand that the live activities not starting without opening the app is a limitation of ActivityKit.
3. Setting up grades is tedious. Certain changes such as credit amount don’t actually save when you’re done editing a class.
4. The Mac app crashes often when creating new classes, and the class information dialog appears off screen. Additionally, the minimum window size is very big and cannot be feasibly used split screen with another app.
I’m don’t regret my purchase of Subjects, but these issues make it so I can’t fully recommend it to others. I can live with these bugs, and Subjects is a great app if you look past a few flaws.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and for using Subjects.
We are happy to inform you that we have addressed a few of the issues mentioned in your review in an upcoming update.
As for other issues, we were hoping you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get more information about the nature of the problem to fix it properly.
Thank you, and have a great day!
Eyen Customer Support Team
I REALLY LOVE THIS APP. Especially with live activity. It would be better if there was a live activity for homework so when I open my phone I can see that which homework I need to do please add that feature.
Used to love it now I’m upset
I used to love this app it kept me very organized. I would keep track of my homework and it’s due dates. Though not the perfect app it was pretty good for the year subscription. As I finished my homework today I went to check it off on the app. When I click in on it it shows it signed me out and I can’t even sign back in with my Apple ID. It just force shuts it off and Dosent even sign me in or restore my subjects and homework. Now I’m gonna have to find a new app and re log all my homework and due dates plus past homework and grades that have already been completed bcuz this app is being buggy. Honestly if the developer aren’t going to make it to where you can be notified multiple times on due dates then something about the app needs to be better!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. It is sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues while using Subjects.
We are happy to let you know that we've released version 1.1, which fixes the issue. Please update to a new version of Subjects. Feel free to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We hope you can give Subjects a second chance. Thank you!
Sincerely, Eyen Customer Support https://support.eyen.fr email@example.com
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 38.5 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2022-2023 Eyen S.a.r.l. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan $1.99
- Yearly Plan $9.99
- One-Time Purchase $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.