SALE NOW ON, 50% OFF !
Don't borrow without Loan Plan if you want to boost your negotiating leverage and save precious money.
For all your loan projects and mortgages, Loan Plan is a must-have.
This great bank loan calculator helps you to manage your budget efficiently and make the right financial decisions for you and your business.
Whether you are interested in a student loan, a car financement or are considering buying a home, a quick and easy simulation on Loan Plan will tell you how you can afford it and which bank offer compares the best.
Thanks to its refinance calculator, Loan Plan is also perfect for determining if your current mortgage can be refinanced and how much you will earn in the process.
◆ Highlights ◆
√ Get the info you want:
- Calculate monthly payments including the loan insurance
- Estimate your credit capacity
- Get your expense to income ratio (debt calculator)
- Compare the total cost of credit (interest + insurance + fees & taxes) between loans
√ Understand how bank loans work:
- Visualize on nice 2D & 3D charts where your money is going and where you can save varying the loan parameters (rate, period, insurance, fees)
- See how fast your principal is repaid while scrolling through the years and months of the amortization schedule
√ Be more productive:
- Edit numeric fields faster on a customized keyboard including a mini calculator
- Get instant results from each estimator which is natively coded inside the application
- Store your loan projects and organize them by category for an easy comparison
- Send an email report with the amortization table in PDF, HMTL and CSV formats or simply print the PDF using AirPrint
◆ Assistance ◆
Loan calculators & estimators assist you giving quick answer to your financial questions
√ How much can I borrow for home improvement?
√ Which business loan proposal is truly the more interesting?
√ What would my student loan payment be?
√ How much money will I save by choosing a 15-year rather than a 30-year fixed rate loan?
√ Should I refinance my home loan or just negotiate the terms with my current lender?
√ How much do I have to pay over my car loan amount? (total cost of credit)
◆ Pro Features ◆
√ Interest rate type:
- Nominal interest rate
- Effective interest rate
√ Loan repayment schedule:
- Constant monthly payment (self-amortizing)
- Interest-only payment (principal paid at maturity)
√ APR Calculator options (best way to compare loans):
- Annual Percentage Rate (Nominal APR) as used in US
- Effective APR as used in Europe
√ Recurring fees calculation (e.g. insurance rate):
- % of the borrowed amount
- % of the principal balance
- Annual amount
◆ Other Features ◆
√ Amortization chart
√ Share with friends: If you like Loan Calculator, PLEASE consider endorsing it. You can do this in 3 different ways (Twitter, Facebook, email) from the 'Plus' tab.
√ Contact us: For all queries or issues please use the provided form. We will do our best to reply promptly.
√ 4 categories for your favorite projects:
-- Housing: mortgages, land, construction and home improvement loans
-- Vehicle: motorcycle, auto, truck, boat, aircraft & car loans
-- Cash: line of credit, payday loans
-- General: others e.g. small business loans, commercial real estate loans, student loans,...
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
iOS 10 Support
Ratings and Reviews
This is a nice app. It isn't for people who do lots of loan calculations, but for the average person, this should meet most of the needs. My only suggestion is in the Loan Sim section, make all 4 parts (amt, yrs, %, mnthly pmt) all entry fields. Then just require 3 or the 4 to be entered for the calculation. Some poeple want to enter a monthly payment and see how much that equates to in principal. All in all a well done app.
I love it - it's on my homepage
I use the app several times a week, sometimes several times a day. I love it. Being able to export the results to a PDF that I can pass on to my clients is invaluable. The amortization table is great. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of drudgery this has saved me from. Thanks, developer!
Improvements? I'd love to brand my PDFs with any logo. Maybe the next version?
Super basic not worth paying for
Not worth paying for, does nothing special that a free app does
The developer, DC Labs, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Camille Blanc
- 8.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 DC Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.