Own a car or truck? Need to replace tires? TireSizer is an easy and fun to use tire size calculator and provides other useful information about your vehicle's tires. You can use the input sliders or keyboard text labels to quickly calculate the height of your vehicle's tires and axles when you want to replace your tires or rims with wider or narrower sizes. Or taller or shorter sizes to raise or lower your vehicle.
TireSizer uses your passenger or light truck tire size data such as P235/75/R15 (tread width, aspect ratio and rim diameter).
TireSizer also works with flotation truck tire sizes such as 31x10.5R16, high flotation agricultural tires 66x44.00-25, high flotation forestry tires 68x70.00-32, and large P-metric flotation tires 700/55-34 and 850/50-30.
• Universal app for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
• Automatically calculates the net size difference between 2 tires to give you useful final numbers, including the percentage difference.
• Interactive input sliders allow you to test different numbers and see what-if answers instantly.
• Converts flotation tire sizes to standard P-metric sizes, vice versa, and instantly back and forth.
- Tire heights
- Vehicle's axle center height
- Tire widths
- Distance the tire travels per each revolution
- Number of revolutions per mile or kilometer
- Odometer and tire size % comparison of new sizes to existing sizes
- Sample speed comparison of new tires to existing tires (60 mph or 100 km)
• Shows results in imperial units or metric units.
• Includes several screens with tire reference data which you access by touching the round information icon on the front screen:
- Tire maintenance suggestions
- Abbreviations codes
- Load rating codes
- Speed rating codes
- Traction rating codes
- Temperature rating codes
- Treadwear rating codes
• Fixed slider controls (new style now) that disappeared while using iOS 8.3 and 8.4
• Rebuilt main screen to fully use the larger screens of iPhone 5 and 6 series
• Rebuilt all info screens to fully use larger screens of iPhone 5 and 6 series
• Updated from built for iOS 3.2 to built for iOS 8.x
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When using the app, I have noticed that it doesn't give a percentage of the difference between OEM and any other tire size. I think that addition would give this application an edge over the other tire calculators, as well as lowering the price. I found two other apps that were very similar for just .99 cents that seemed to do a lot more. Overall, I am disappointed with the high cost of the app compared to the features that it offers.
Calculator does not work
I put in my tire size and click on calculator for proposed tire size and it does nothing.
How about an update?
Downloaded the latest update today. App is flawless now. Thank you so much! This is by far and away the best tire sizing app for the iPhone. Well worth the money. I work in the tire business and I highly recommend this app. Great job.
Have noticed some other tire sizing apps that include offset/backspacing calculations for wheels. Would make a great addition to this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.