Tube Map is the award-winning navigation app that includes the official TfL (Transport for London) Tube Map. Tube Map - London Underground works both on and offline and is the #1 Tube Map with over 18 million downloads!
• Uses the official TfL iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design.
• An easy to use journey planner that works with and without an internet connection.
• Check line status for delays, closures and service changes.
• See what time the next Tube is due with live departures from TfL.
• Journey planning made easy with real-time routing around closures and delays.
• Compare the journey time and cost of different routes to find the fastest and cheapest ways to get around London.
• Includes additional map views for the TfL Night Tube and Rail Network.
• Use step-by-step directions in the journey planner to find your way around London.
• Save your favourite routes for quick selection when on the go.
• Find your closest Tube station wherever you are in London.
• The Walking Tube Map shows shortcuts where it’s quicker to walk than waiting for a Tube.
• Tube Map – London Underground Apple Watch app available.
• Exclusive features also available; First & Last Tube Times, Tube Exits and Tube Map Bulk Saver.
With over 42 million downloads worldwide, there's a Mapway app for many of the busiest transport systems in the world including New York Subway, Paris Metro, Bus Times London and Seoul Subway.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you!
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thank you for downloading the app. We regularly update the app to make it better for you.
This update includes some bug fixes and performance improvements.
To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.
Got a question? Tap Support in the About section in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I used this app extensively on our recent trip to London. The route feature tells you exactly which lines to take and where to change lines. For a small fee it even can tell you which exit to take and whether to try to sit near the front or middle of the train (the fee was well worth it in my opinion). I did not find the adverts overly distracting. A cool feature is that once you've plugged in your route, you can switch over to a familiar Underground map and it will highlight your stations so you know where you are in the city/system.
5 stars from me. I downloaded another paid London map app that was worthless but this app is fantastic. Thank you for making my trip much, much easier!
Developer Response ,
We have loved reading your comments thanks so much for the review!
Forget the map - get this app!
Simply stated, unless you are very familiar with the London "tube", this app is a must have!
No need to puzzle over maps, or ask guidance from an English-challenged employee. Just open the app, go to route planner, and enter your beginning & ending stations. It'll show you the lines and changes to get there! You can even put a location like "Hard Rock Cafe" in for your destination, and it will route you to the nearest station!
The only catch is you must have cell service and be willing to use it. Just make sure you get a good plan on your phone!
A Must Have Ap for a London Tourist
I recently went to London for the first time with my 19 year old son. We are from the US. If you are not familiar with the London subway system, this AP is a must as it immediately calculates the best route for your destination and provides easily understood, step-by-step instructions. It includes the underground and overground subway system as well as the TFL, which is the extended train system. Someone randomly recommended the ap to us and it truly made getting around London very easy which saved a significant amount of time and frustration.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Mapway Limited
- 129 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Mapway Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Bulk Saver - BEST VALUE! $9.99
- Remove Ads $3.99
- Tube Exits $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.