Capture your world in PANTONE Color, build and create palettes to test on 3D-rendered materials & designs, and share PANTONE Colors with your Creative Cloud® account, clients, and social networks.
Subscribers get access to all PANTONE Colors (more than 10,000 standardized hues across all libraries and disciplines), and receive a 1-week or 1-month free trial with a monthly or annual subscription.
All tools, features, and content are free with a selection of available PANTONE Colors. Those who previously purchased the myPANTONE app get full access without subscription.
TOOLS & FEATURES
- Harmonies (complementary, monochromatic, analogous, split complementary, triadic)
- Cross Reference visually across all Pantone color guides and color systems
- Build color palettes consisting of up to five colors by selecting from color guides
- Take a photo and use our color picker to build a custom palette
- Extract colors from images on your phone or Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram accounts
- All palettes can be sent to Adobe® Creative Cloud®
- Apply colors against different designs including graphics, interiors, and typography.
- Visualize PANTONE Colors on pliable 3D papers and fabrics.
Studio features external sources of content to pull in the inspiring, colorful work of others. Users can scroll through artists’ designs and images organized by PANTONE Color and select their palettes for use.
Trends from the Pantone Color Institute™ (PCI)
Receive insights from PCI through a convenient feed of content rich in color insight and imagery. Content includes articles focused on the emotions, meanings, psychology and context behind particular colors. This also includes curated trend palettes to use in your next design project.
Bring full color to Studio with one of these subscription options:
Monthly – $4.99/month with 1-week free trial
Annual – $29.99/year with 1-month free trial
myPANTONE Customers- Full access without subscription to colors and values previously available in myPANTONE
Questions? Contact us at Support@Pantone.com
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
The Color of the Year for 2020 has been introduced.
Several small bugs have been resolved.
Ratings and Reviews
Under what lightness level is the color on screen more true to the true color?
Love this app so far, but when I use the image function, sometimes the color the app matches is a tiny bit different than the color in the picture. Sometime the app also suggests different colors in/around the same color area. Also what lightness level do you suggest when using this app? Colors shown on screen are different under different lightness level. What lightness level makes the color more true to the real color?
Thank you for your response in advance; this app makes my design life so much easier! But color accuracy still needs to be improved.
Essential for graphic designers
I’m a graphic designer for a marketing agency and I would be lost without this app. I think working with this app and the physical copies is great for project workflow and client meetings. It’s made productivity so much better for me. It’s super easy to scroll through quickly and get the colors you’re looking for and even screenshot for quick reference later. I also do character design for a side hobby and this app works great when referencing colors for procreate when I work on my iPad. The yearly subscription is worth it if you are in any design field for a profession. I would go with the month to month subscription if you aren’t sure how often you will be using it or you can have a free week trial to get a better feel for the program itself. Having all the colors at my fingertips is such a great service Pantone put out.
I paid $10 for the full app when I started graphic design classes and now I have to pay for a sub? Ugh... the UI design is better though... *edit* I was told by the developer I could restore my purchase and it would be fine. 🎉 thank goodness because it’s so much easier than carrying the deck around with me!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for leaving feedback on Pantone Studio. Since you had previously purchased the myPantone app, you are able to receive Pantone Studio free of charge. On the subscription page or in the settings menu, select "Restore Purchases" to get access to your libraries and palettes back. - Pantone Support Team
- X-Rite, Incorporated
- 140.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2017-2020 Pantone LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PANTONE Studio Subscription $4.99
- PANTONE Studio Subscription $29.99
- PANTONE Studio Upgrade Subscription $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.