The timr time tracking app is a complete solution for recording working time, project time and business trips and mileage. All times are automatically synchronized with the central Cloud application - which means they're always backed up and available for daily billing. Consolidate all your employees under a single roof while increasing efficiency and saving time.
Employee time tracking features
* Employee time clock with simple start/stop function
* Records any type of working time (office, business trip, etc.)
* Provides employees' digital timesheets at the touch of a button - giving you constant oversight
* Mobile time tracking with GPS position detection when starting and stopping
* Tracks absences and leave (vacation, sick leave, absences and comp time)
* Vacation account with current vacation entitlement
* Automatically factors in public holidays on timesheets
* Automatic breaks and reminders
* Records notes for individual workdays
Time tracking features for project time
* Fast mobile recording of order and project times with start/stop function
* Freely definable project structure for your project time tracking for any number of customers, projects, orders, tasks, etc.
* Mobile time tracking with GPS location when starting and stopping can be used as
proof for customers and for internal control
* Live overview of all project hours, employees and budgets in the central Cloud application (timr.com)
* Full budget control: create budgets and hourly rates, target-to-actual comparisons (in real time) and automatic email alerts if budget is exceeded
* Simple administration, analysis and billing in the Web application
Mileage log functionality
* Electronic mileage log with no cumbersome Excel spreadsheets - meets tax office requirements
* Use GPS to automatically enter the start/destination address
* Your travel log data is constantly synchronized with the Cloud application (timr.com) and is automatically backed up there
* Fleet function: travel log for all company cars under one roof
* All recorded trips available 24x7 on smartphone and on the Web - you keep your travel costs under control.
Data security is very important (GDPR compliant)
Server located in Germany
Hourly and daily backup
Additional advantages of the timr time tracking app
-Handles any number of employees
-Support via email, chat and phone
-Accurate time tracking across time zones - record your travel time
PLEASE NOTE: After downloading the application, you'll need to sign up for unlimited 30-day trial access.
During the trial period, you can opt for a Free or Premium (monthly fee) account, otherwise the trial period ends automatically.
*** NO credit card required to sign up***
How is timr different from all other available time tracking and mileage tracking apps?
timr's time tracking combines three types of tracking in ONE app: working time (payroll), project time (customer billing), and a mileage/travel log.
But timr is more than just a time tracking app. As a complete solution for smartphones and PC/Mac, timr offers a complete, all-around package for all your company's employees.
+ With the new reporting screen a summary of your recordings is just one click away.
+ You can set a preferred report period in the newly designed filters.
+ The Dashboard now also contains project time charts.
For any questions or feedback we are always glad to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great working day!
Ratings and Reviews
A+ when used as directed
iTimr is not a stand-alone app. It is a companion to the Timr service offered by this company online. If you're reading this and don't know that, don't leave a review yourself.
This is an amazing companion app to Timr. Very simple, and useful for entry on the go. Makes billable hours and mileage a breeze.
Happy with it
Timr has met a real need in my time tracking. I needed a quick, easy way to log time used. I also wanted integrated mileage, so Timr was the app.
Time tracking is easy. I do everything as a project. There is a web interface used for managing settings, but the app itself is reasonably capable. You cannot add new projects or change details once saved. Slightly annoying but maybe that's good for employee control. Both of these are done via the web.
I haven't used any other apps so I can't compare directly. The fact that timr did time and mileage sold me. Now though, they have a new app, don't remember the name, for mileage tracking. I suspect the mileage function in Timr will not be developed further. And, it will prob cost more to do both functions, split between apps....that doesn't appeal to me.
App requires registration
This first thing the app does is ask you to register. It lost me right there. I immediately deleted it. Sorry, guys.
- troii Software GmbH
- 62.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © troii Software GmbH 2019
- In-App Purchases
- timr Solo Plan, 1 month $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.