The timr time tracking app is a complete solution for recording working time, project time and business trips and mileage. All times are automatically synchronized with the central Cloud application - which means they're always backed up and available for daily billing. Consolidate all your employees under a single roof while increasing efficiency and saving time.
Employee time tracking features
* Employee time clock with simple start/stop function
* Records any type of working time (office, business trip, etc.)
* Provides employees' digital timesheets at the touch of a button - giving you constant oversight
* Mobile time tracking with GPS position detection when starting and stopping
* Tracks absences and leave (vacation, sick leave, absences and comp time)
* Vacation account with current vacation entitlement
* Automatically factors in public holidays on timesheets
* Automatic breaks and reminders
* Records notes for individual workdays
Leave manager features
* Request vacation days on the road in the app
* Registration of absence (Holidays, sick leave, time off)
* Notifications by email
* Holiday account with current holiday entitlement
Time tracking features for project time
* Fast mobile recording of order and project times with start/stop function
* Freely definable project structure for your project time tracking for any number of customers, projects, orders, tasks, etc.
* Mobile time tracking with GPS location when starting and stopping can be used as
proof for customers and for internal control
* Live overview of all project hours, employees and budgets in the central timr cloud application
* Full budget control: create budgets and hourly rates, target-to-actual comparisons (in real time) and automatic email alerts if budget is exceeded
* Simple administration, analysis and billing in the Web application
Mileage log functionality
* Electronic mileage log with no cumbersome Excel spreadsheets - meets tax office requirements
* Use GPS to automatically enter the start/destination address
* Your travel log data is constantly synchronized with the timr cloud application and is automatically backed up there
* Fleet function: travel log for all company cars under one roof
* All recorded trips available 24x7 on smartphone and on the Web - you keep your travel costs under control.
Data security is very important (GDPR compliant)
Server located in Germany
Hourly and daily backup
Additional advantages of the timr time tracking app
-Handles any number of employees
-Support via email, chat and phone
-Accurate time tracking across time zones - record your travel time
How is timr different from all other available time tracking and mileage tracking apps?
timr's time tracking combines three types of tracking in ONE app: working time (payroll), project time (customer billing), and a mileage/travel log.
But timr is more than just a time tracking app. As a complete solution for smartphones and PC/Mac, timr offers a complete, all-around package for all your company's employees.
+ The text scanner feature enables inserting text into note fields
+ UI Improvements
For any questions or feedback we are always glad to hear from you at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
In general good……
I love the cross platform of the app as I still use blackberry and iOS. However like others I am disappointed and displeased that the ability to change the date on a project has been taken away. Yes I can add a past project with the plus sign. However it used to work so perfectly the other way. BRING IT BACK please
Developer Response ,
Hi thanks for your review, I'm glad that you like timr! Please contact us via the support (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can learn more about your usecase.
Happy with it
Timr has met a real need in my time tracking. I needed a quick, easy way to log time used. I also wanted integrated mileage, so Timr was the app.
Time tracking is easy. I do everything as a project. There is a web interface used for managing settings, but the app itself is reasonably capable. You cannot add new projects or change details once saved. Slightly annoying but maybe that's good for employee control. Both of these are done via the web.
I haven't used any other apps so I can't compare directly. The fact that timr did time and mileage sold me. Now though, they have a new app, don't remember the name, for mileage tracking. I suspect the mileage function in Timr will not be developed further. And, it will prob cost more to do both functions, split between apps....that doesn't appeal to me.
You can’t changed the date anymore! I used to be able to start a timr for the day before. Also I should be able to edit saved time from my phone. The last couple of update have not been good.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback. It was by intention that we've removed the date from the start/stop dialog because there is a better way to add times in the past. You can simply hit "+" on the status screen and add times. Please let us know if you need any further help on this, just drop us a line at email@example.com
Regarding the option to edit saved time ... we're currently working on that, should be available early 2020
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- troii Software GmbH
- 61.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © troii Software GmbH 2022
- In-App Purchases
- timr Solo Plan, 1 month $11.99