Lurk through the dungeon, raise your level, find treasures, forge your equipment, build your house, hire other players, collect monsters, and defeat the boss...
Simple and nostalgic dungeon crawler for iPhone.
- Features -
- Super indie, 99.9% made by one guy over 10 years
- Good old simple dungeon RPG
- Create your own unique character by customizing your strength, stamina, intelligence, and agility
- Multiplayer feature: Hire other players to form a party to enter the dungeon
- Collect monsters to fight with you
- Build your own house to store items
- Build the town to increase population
- Forge your weapons and armors to make it stronger
- Supports Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Auto-save on each floor you go down, making it easy to play on the go
- Save on iCloud so you have data on the cloud just in case you lose data on your phone!
- Optimized user experience for one-handed use touch interface
- Awesome reviews on replay-value
- Comes with iMessages stickers for free
- Story -
Small island called Eunaba floats in south of the Hornmare continent. On that island, a princess was kidnapped by an unknown evil. You as a player must become a mercenary and head to the dungeon to save the princess...
- Gameplay & Opening Movie -
"It's not completely polished (as I understand it, the whole game is basically the product of one guy's hard work), but if you're interested in an old-school RPG experience, it won't let you down." -TUAW.com, March 17th, 2011
- Words from the author -
I made this all by myself except for music. I'm still battling on how to make it better. I update the app based on feedbacks and support. Please enjoy!
Full version lets you go all the way to the end of the game and gets rid of ads. When you decide to buy the full version, you can transfer the character data from lite version to full version!
Fixed UI for some screens
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, love the feel!
The style of the game really makes me feel at home. Old school graphics while having a bit of modern tech in it such as multiplayer. I do wish there was more to the game then just grinding though, like maybe quests or something like that. I also wish there was some form of in app purchases. It would make things easier if I could just buy the full version in the lite so we could have one full app instead of two. Hope the creator reads this. Good game over all! Just want more features
Developer Response ,
I did read it, thank you so much. The in app purchase mechanism came after I released this game and never went back to implementing it. However, you can transfer your character data from lite version to full version in the Settings menu.
Quest would be a great addition to the game, I’ll eventually do all of these things!
You’d make a lot more money...
If you made it so the whole game was available with ads. I would sit through ads if I could play the whole game. And eventually you’d earn more than the $3 you’re asking for the game. Just a thought. I love the game but I played it until I had the best stuff you could possibly have in the game. You could also add more races and maybe a way to “roll” for beginning stats. To make it more “customizable”.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the message! Perhaps we can work together!
Really fun game
The game a lot of fun. I didn’t even notice that it was a “lite” version until the end! Definitely going to play again and again. I have run into a little glitch where it won’t respond to me attacking or pressing the next icon for dialogue every once in a while, nothing to serious, easily fixed by closing the game and opening it back up again. Just thought you’d like to know.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback and bug report!
- Genki Mine
- 185.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2009 - 2020 Summit Island
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.