@Point of Care™ With Cognitive AI is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. Diabetes @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
With Cognitive AI , clinicians use @Point of Care™ to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. With Cognitive AI , confidence-rated answers to efficiently incorporate best treatment options happen more quickly and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
Diabetes @Point of Care™ is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated Diabetes content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
UI updates and general maintenance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful. All the contents are regularly updated. As a rural medical practitioner in India, I find it worth the price.
Useful practice guide
What better way to care for patients than to utilize the resources made available by practicing health care professionals in various disciplines?
Needed info for diabetics
Diabetes is a disease for life. This app is a living medical eTextbook that explains all of the features of management of diabetes. It includes information on administration of insulin.
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 27.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2020 @Point of Care™, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.