Track your tasks and projects and how much you earned for it. See exactly where your time went and export detailed timesheets directly to your email. Salarybook makes it easy to track your working hours, overtime and earnings to help bring your productivity to new levels.
Perfect for freelancers, hourly workers, employees or anyone else who wants to keep track of his or her working time.
• Set multiple defaults for various jobs.
• All monetary units and date formats supported.
• Timers keep running in background when app is closed.
• Support for multiple work periods on the same day.
• Set alarms for calendar entries, get notified when your calendar entry is about to start.
• Support for break time.
• Support for overtime
• Support for work-hours which continue into the next day (night shifts).
• Ability to add notes for each work period entry.
• Ability to add non billable time and extra money (e.g. tips).
• Export by email an overview of daily or monthly totals.
• Backup and keep your data safe and restore it later through your Dropbox account.
• Export CSV files to your email account or store them in your Dropbox folder.
• Automatically calculate total earnings since the beginning of the workday, month, or year.
• Animated counter updates continuously as earnings grow, accounting for input variables.
• View charts and reports based on work time or earnings for any given period.
• View the time worked so far for the current day, month, or year.
• Pass-code protection.
• Simple, attractive interface featuring an “at-a-glance” dashboard
• Custom large number pad.
Keep a watchful eye on your time and salary by easily generating daily or monthly reports covering any period of time, giving you an overview of earnings and worked hours. Export for any period of time an overview of all work & earnings details to your email account for archiving or further analysis.
Terms of Service: https://www.salarybookapp.com/legal/terms.html
For support or feedback visit our website https://www.salarybookapp.com
Fixed issue when copying or moving a time entry in the calendar.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it so far
Easy interface, wish the notes would recognise repetitive text
DO NOT UPDATE TO THIS NEW VERSION EVEN IF YOU USE A BRAND NEW IPHONE X!!!
I have been using this app for almost a year and I really enjoyed it until this new update came out which said “bug fixes and compatible with iPhone X”. This app is already compatible with iPhone X even with old version. But this new version force you to pay to continue using this which they called “Premium Subscription “ for unlimited jobs and unlimited calendar entries. But they didn’t state how many jobs/calendar entries we can add for non-premium subscribers. Whenever I try to add my work schedule, this annoying “Premium Subscription “ pop up and block your entry unless you pay. Now I have to change to another app which doesn’t ask for those “Pay to continue “.
Please do not update to new version or you will fall into their traps! #ggwp
Still needs some improvements but does the job. I’m using this app since 2014, to calculate my work hours with customers. Reports works like a charm.. Would be nice to have a brand new user interface..
- 57.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © appsequence.com
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Hours Tracking $5.99
- Annual Premium Hours Tracker $48.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.