REMEMBER THOSE SPECIAL DAYS
• Customize your reminders, down to the day, time, and frequency.
• Sync hip with contacts and calendar for maximum coverage
• Get reminders on your phone and Apple Watch
• Celebrate everything from birthdays to anniversaries, weddings, graduations, and new jobs
• You can even add your own hip days!
MAKE IT STANDOUT
• hip Finds offers stylish gift ideas that balance form and function (US only)
• Choose from over 100 unique birthday and greetings cards
• Send personalized wishes with GIFs, text, or calls right from hip
• Add notes to each special day for easy reference
CROWDS AND PRIVACY FEATURES
• Arrange your contacts into groups and tailor settings for each
• Keep track of your list with backup and restore options
• More ways to manage your contacts with import & export file
• Share your list of people & events with family & friends
• Designed to give you transparency, reliability and full control over your data.
GET hip PLUS!
• Unlimited reminders, an ad-free experience, and tons more to love
• Don’t let us limit the days you celebrate. Add any days that are special to you
• Change your app theme, import and export files, and access over 100 birthday cards
• Billed monthly, every 6 months or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. In some locations and from time to time, we may also offer one-time purchase options which are not subscriptions
• Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period.
• The fee will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have the Birthdays app and had worked hard to put all my friends dates and photos and suddenly, when you changed to HipnI cannot open the modified app and I am missing to remember all the Birthdays dates I have there. Try to download again and does not work either but you collected already the money for my subscription that I was paying monthly. Ple
Please disregard this message. You answered with help advise and issue is fixed. Hope from now o I have a reliable app. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Please contact us via email so we can help resolve this for you: email@example.com
Third review: Raising back to 4 stars as the developers FINALLY listened to the negative feedback regarding the icon and name change and allowed users to chose the app icon they wished. Now if they allowed the cake icon to be labeled B-Days as it was before the upgrade to “hip” it would get 5 stars from me. I still fail to see what they hoped to gain by their initial action and obstinate refusal to listen to the criticism of their users. Still the best B-Day app with unique gift suggestions.
Second review: Lowering my rating another star as the developer doesn’t seem to lister to users. Click on “Most recent” reviews and the majority complain about the icon/name change. I think it’s time for a change. There is Birthday Reminder Pro+ on the App Store. Less money and a higher rating...and the icon has balloons and the word “Birthdays” on it.
First review: The app icon of a B-Day cake and candle made sense....the icon of a winking hippopotamus with “hip.” under it does not. And the need to call oneself hip displays a lack of hipness. I’m dropping a star because of the icon change. That said...
It is the best birthday app I’ve used or seen. And the gift suggestions the app offers are very “hip.” It removes the step of using a search engine for “unique and useful gifts with a range of prices.”
Change the app icon and keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing. We love hearing feedback from you. We think of hip as representing how we want to help people celebrate. To keep you connected and original, making life’s many occasions, not only birthdays and anniversaries, special!
As we grow, we want to capture this essence, and hip allows us to do that. You can read more here https://medium.com/@hipapp/hipping-hopping-to-a-new-us-f8a78ddd5173.
- the hip team.
Bug and Another Issue
There is a slight bug. If you expect the reminder to occur right at midnight that is not happening. During the months of Jan, Feb, Nov and Dec the reminder indicates 1 hour later than if the birthday was one of the other remaining months.
Also, why would it not allow future dates? For example, if i am adding in a retirement date as my special day I cannot do it since I cannot go beyond 2018. Or what if I want to make my daughter's graduation in 4 years a special date to remember?
It would be nice also if the days to someone's birthday allows you to select not just 61 days but 2 months - 1 day. Should be an option to make this app better.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this feedback! The bug had been resolved earlier in the year, and it is now possible to change the countdown type. Future events is definitely something we are looking to add soon!
- Celebrate Labs Inc.
- 108.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Celebrate Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- hip PLUS! $9.99
- hip PLUS! $19.99
- hip PLUS! $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.