Enrich your favorite Christian ebooks with one-touch Bible references.
The Faithlife Ebooks app puts thousands of titles on your mobile device. Enjoy features like notes, highlighting, and one-touch Bible references—simply tap any Bible reference in your ebook, and the Bible text is presented in your preferred translation.
Faithlife’s interconnected ecosystem joins all your books, so you can make connections you never saw before. You’ll integrate all your Bible study materials with your leisure and personal reading.
Faithlife Ebooks has thousands of ebooks to choose from across genres, including Christian living, fiction, politics, ministry, young-adult fiction, and more. Find the books you love on Faithlife Ebooks!
* One-tap Bible references
* Cross-library search
* Syncs across platforms
* Social share
* Add support for "Save to Passage List" from Factbook.
* Add top Factbook results in the Omnibox.
* Add a Factbook results section in Entire Library search, as well as a new Factbook search collection.
* Enable navigating between resources in a series from the Omnibox. For example, if you are in the Genesis commentary volume in a series and enter a passage from Romans, the application will navigate to the appropriate volume in the series if possible.
* The search bar on the Home page will now offer suggestions like elsewhere in the application.
* Added Systematic Theologies and Recommended Reading Sections to Factbook.
* Added a Today in Christian History section keyed to the Day of the Year.
* Improved the tapability of buttons for resources on the library screen.
* Enter select/edit mode when long-pressing a list in Library, Notes, and Passage Lists.
* In addition to location, include your Proclaim Groups when looking for presentations to follow.
* Improved Words of Christ in dark mode.
* Added a Feedback option to the Help menu.
* Fixed several highlight styles that didn't work in dark mode, such as box, double box, double underline, etc. Also improved the vibrancy of some resource and highlight colors in dark mode.
* Fixed issue with underline text in notes not being visible in notes in dark mode.
* Tapping in the reading plan complete screen will now show/hide the tab controls.
* Fixed an issue navigating to "Today" in devotional resources.
* Fixed passage list previews for whole chapter references (i.e. Romans 8).
* Other various fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love digital books
Great interface. Not just for reading books. All of my books are searchable making this a great study app. The highlighting and note taking features are great. I will have my notes with me forever.
Decent ebook reader, wishing for new features :)
- Most ebook readers I've used give you page numbers or something helpful like how far, percentage-wise, you're into the book. The book shows a progress bar, but again, it doesn't tell you the percentage of the way you're into the book, and it's useful to at least know the percentage for apps like Goodreads, where you can report your book reading status by last page read or percentage into the book.
- If I move around in the book, I have no easy way of knowing where I was if I forgot to bookmark or highlight near my last reading. The new option in some Kindle books allows you to scroll through a book, while it holds the last page read in the background. Something like that would be useful :)
Good and Bad
Logos systems is a brilliant company with accessibility to lots of resources for Bible study and spiritual growth.
This app gives you multi-device reading capability of your library, which is great. The app has most of the bells and whistles you'd expect in a reading app.
I rated it a two-star because it also has some drawbacks. My library is extensive and it is difficult to keep track of my books. I hesitate to explore while reading because many times I have not been able to re-find my book. Secondly, you can highlight and note passages, but there isn't a way to export those notes or find them once you are finished reading. Lastly, I often need to re-boot my iPad as the app, without warning, doesn’t recognize my Apple pen, or allow me to do any highlighting or notes.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Faithlife Corporation
- 156.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software
- In-App Purchases
- Knowing God $29.99
- Five Love Languages $15.99
- Liturgy of the Ordinary $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.