Enrich your favorite Christian ebooks with one-touch Bible references.
The Faithlife Ebooks app puts thousands of titles on your mobile device. Enjoy features like notes, highlighting, and one-touch Bible references—simply tap any Bible reference in your ebook, and the Bible text is presented in your preferred translation.
Faithlife’s interconnected ecosystem joins all your books, so you can make connections you never saw before. You’ll integrate all your Bible study materials with your leisure and personal reading.
Faithlife Ebooks has thousands of ebooks to choose from across genres, including Christian living, fiction, politics, ministry, young-adult fiction, and more. Find the books you love on Faithlife Ebooks!
* One-tap Bible references
* Cross-library search
* Syncs across platforms
* Social share
- Improved the Faithlife TV image quality on the Home Page.
- Fixed certain links (such as passage guide and topic guide links) in newer Mobile Ed resources.
- Fixed a word lookup issue in certain resources (such as the BHS SESB 2.0) where the word gloss wasn't displayed in the device language. These will now render in the device language if possible.
- Fixed an issue where certain reading plans would open the reading in the preferred bible instead of the associated resource.
Ratings and Reviews
I love digital books
Great interface. Not just for reading books. All of my books are searchable making this a great study app. The highlighting and note taking features are great. I will have my notes with me forever.
Decent ebook reader, wishing for new features :)
- Most ebook readers I've used give you page numbers or something helpful like how far, percentage-wise, you're into the book. The book shows a progress bar, but again, it doesn't tell you the percentage of the way you're into the book, and it's useful to at least know the percentage for apps like Goodreads, where you can report your book reading status by last page read or percentage into the book.
- If I move around in the book, I have no easy way of knowing where I was if I forgot to bookmark or highlight near my last reading. The new option in some Kindle books allows you to scroll through a book, while it holds the last page read in the background. Something like that would be useful :)
Good and Bad
Logos systems is a brilliant company with accessibility to lots of resources for Bible study and spiritual growth.
This app gives you multi-device reading capability of your library, which is great. The app has most of the bells and whistles you'd expect in a reading app.
I rated it a two-star because it also has some drawbacks. My library is extensive and it is difficult to keep track of my books. I hesitate to explore while reading because many times I have not been able to re-find my book. Secondly, you can highlight and note passages, but there isn't a way to export those notes or find them once you are finished reading. Lastly, I often need to re-boot my iPad as the app, without warning, doesn’t recognize my Apple pen, or allow me to do any highlighting or notes.
- Faithlife Corporation
- 157.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.