Catch the most epic gaming convention ever with the BlizzCon Mobile App! Be the first to learn about new content on the road to BlizzCon, follow the esports action, and check the limited BlizzCon gear in the online store. Got a Virtual Ticket? You will gain access to all Virtual Ticket BlizzCon video content, live streams, first dibs on BlizzCon loot, and much more.
At a Glance:
• Get BlizzCon news and updates straight to your mobile device.
• Watch free BlizzCon video content and esports.
• Shop the BlizzCon online store for limited edition swag.
• Use the app on the go or cast a video to the big screen.
• Upgrade your experience with the Virtual Ticket for exclusive video, early store access, and more.
• 한국어 (Korean)
• 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
• Nerglish (Feature postponed due to soaked-through translation notes)
©2019 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Overwatch, Diablo, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and BlizzCon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries. iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Welcome to BlizzCon 2019!
• Already logged into your Battle.net Mobile app? Easily continue in the BlizzCon app with Single Sign On!
• The app has received a design refresh, including epic new artwork for BlizzCon 2019.
This version includes the following bug fixes:
• Fixed an issue where Chromecast would disconnect while playing a video
• Fixed several crash issues on shop and videos
• Fixed an issue where Events and Announcement settings now persists correctly
Ratings and Reviews
Brand new update
I just downloaded the new update and it worked until I hit log out and tried to get back in. It is now crashing every time I open the app.
Don’t bother watching full screen
If you have a phone with a screen aspect ratio of wider than 16:9 (iPhone X/Xs/R) the video will size properly but cut off the bottom half instead of letterboxing the sides. If the video was going to crop/zoom to fit, at least crop the top AND bottom so things are centered. Video streams are fairly laggy as well (tried on multiple Wifi networks and on data) and “minimized” videos occasionally bug and minimize to the top of the screen, causing the rest of the screen to freeze. I understand the use of this app is really only for about 5 days but at least make the experience worthwhile (especially since this year has a $50 price tag).
Hire iOS developers
Blizzard chooses not to invest in apps teams that are advocates of the iOS platform and knowledgeable of it. They insist on building a one size fits all app across platforms, and the quality level shows. This app does not fully support iPad. Watching video is a nightmare. Current position is not saved. Trying to use the slider to get to the right position with their terrible custom video UX is impossible. You cannot start watching on your phone and then handoff to your iPad and pick up where you left off. The app does not track what you’ve watched. There’s no easy way to pick up where you left off. The list goes on. Do better.
- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- 139.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.