From travel planning to checkout the World of Hyatt app is here for you, with easy access to more than 900 distinctive hotels and resorts, plus a suite of powerful features right at your fingertips. Not a member yet? Join and instantly make travel more rewarding.
• Enjoy exclusive member rates
• Use your World of Hyatt points to book stays
• Explore our hotels with photos, hotel details, offers, local area attractions and more
• Save your favorite hotels for future quick booking
• Add your reservations and World of Hyatt membership card to Apple Wallet
• Check-In/Express Checkout: Bypass the front desk when you arrive and depart
• Real-Time Charges: View your room charges during your stay
• Past Activity: View and download folios from previous stays
Make the most of your stay.
• Guest Requests: Request items to your room, such as towels and toothpaste (supported at 300+ hotels)
• Hyatt Mobile Entry: Use your device as your room key (available at select hotels)
• Google Chromecast: Stream your favorite shows right to your room’s TV (available at select hotels)
Access your account instantly.
• Track your progress toward elite tiers and Milestone Rewards
• View your current benefits and explore other elite tier benefits
• Track your progress toward free night Awards via our Brand Explorer
• Access your available earned Awards
When booking through our app, you’ll always receive the best published rate without any booking fees at our more than 900 hotels across Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, Joie de Vivre® and Hyatt Residence Club®.
WORKS ON APPLE DEVICES
- iPhone® and iPad®
- Apple Wallet: Add your confirmed reservations and your World of Hyatt membership card
- Face ID/Touch ID on iPhone and/or iPad for easier, faster sign-in
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) and Korean
- We've fixed a few bugs to improve the performance of our app for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for a great hotel chain
I became a World of Hyatt member in 2016. I’ve used this app since then, and I love it. It’s easy to book travel, see my reservation stays, redeem points and my free night awards. It’s very intuitive to use. It makes it easy to begin either a chat session with Hyatt reservation people, or just call them. It’s easy to check-in or check-out or use a mobile key for hotels with that feature. It’s easy to see my loyalty points account balance, and fund the new points I got for spending on the Hyatt credit card. It’s easy to see my progress to become a Globalist (highest loyalty tier) for another year. And they keep improving the app, too! I sound like I work for Hyatt but I’m just a happy customer.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We’re excited to hear you’re enjoying the app!
What happened? It was great up until a few days ago!
App has worked fine and enjoy using it for all things WOH! Now it won’t keep me signed in, every time I switch to another app, it kicks me out & it won’t save my settings. Worse off, I use to be able to use it for mobile key, now I have to go through all the sign in and takes so long before I can get into my room. It used to be that I open the app, it’s already signed in & I can simply click on mobile entry. It’s become so frustrating! Also, when I am making reservations, I do toggle back and forth between iphone calendar and WOH app… it used to work great, but now the app keeps saying session has ended and I have to sign back in all over again. Super frustrating! Please fix it or revert back to previous version. Not nearly as useful otherwise!
My all time favorite!
Hyatt House is my home away from home. As a travel nurse I stay 13 weeks at extended stay hotels for 9 months a year. The staff at Hyatt House in Aurora Colorado are like family. Barbi the head cook is welcoming knows quests by name and makes sure you have delicious hot food. Matt the hotel front desk clerk is awesome goes above and beyond making sure guests are having an awesome stay. Tommy the manager is a very special person, greets guest with a smile he will bend over backwards to make sure guests are comfortable. The whole team is wonderful “Glenn the bartender/ cook, Tree ( his nickname) in maintenance always has a smile on his face. Everyone from the housekeepers to management will ensure the guests have a fantastic experience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hyatt Corporation
- 211.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Hyatt Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.