From travel planning to checkout the World of Hyatt app is here for you, with easy access to more than 900 distinctive hotels and resorts, plus a suite of powerful features right at your fingertips. Not a member yet? Join and instantly make travel more rewarding.
• Enjoy exclusive member rates
• Use your World of Hyatt points to book stays
• Explore our hotels with photos, hotel details, offers, local area attractions and more
• Save your favorite hotels for future quick booking
• Add your reservations and World of Hyatt membership card to Apple Wallet
• Check-In/Express Checkout: Bypass the front desk when you arrive and depart
• Real-Time Charges: View your room charges during your stay
• Past Activity: View and download folios from previous stays
Make the most of your stay.
• Guest Requests: Request items to your room, such as towels and toothpaste (supported at 300+ hotels)
• Hyatt Mobile Entry: Use your device as your room key (available at select hotels)
• Google Chromecast: Stream your favorite shows right to your room’s TV (available at select hotels)
Access your account instantly.
• Track your progress toward elite tiers and Milestone Rewards
• View your current benefits and explore other elite tier benefits
• Track your progress toward free night Awards via our Brand Explorer
• Access your available earned Awards
When booking through our app, you’ll always receive the best published rate without any booking fees at our more than 900 hotels across Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, Joie de Vivre® and Hyatt Residence Club®.
WORKS ON APPLE DEVICES
- iPhone® and iPad®
- Apple Wallet: Add your confirmed reservations and your World of Hyatt membership card
- Face ID/Touch ID on iPhone and/or iPad for easier, faster sign-in
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) and Korean
-We've fixed a few bugs to improve the performance of our app for you
Ratings and Reviews
A joy and easy to use app
I have really enjoyed booking reservations and checking in via my Hyatt app. I always find enhancements to my reservation easy to find and select as well.
However, lately, my reservations aren’t showing up on my app. I have two for example, one this week, and one at the end of the month, that don’t show up in upcoming. I can search for it, and find it on the app, but it won’t stay saved. I hope they fix this soon. Otherwise, I have nothing but stellar reviews on performance.
What happened? It was great up until a few days ago!
App has worked fine and enjoy using it for all things WOH! Now it won’t keep me signed in, every time I switch to another app, it kicks me out & it won’t save my settings. Worse off, I use to be able to use it for mobile key, now I have to go through all the sign in and takes so long before I can get into my room. It used to be that I open the app, it’s already signed in & I can simply click on mobile entry. It’s become so frustrating! Also, when I am making reservations, I do toggle back and forth between iphone calendar and WOH app… it used to work great, but now the app keeps saying session has ended and I have to sign back in all over again. Super frustrating! Please fix it or revert back to previous version. Not nearly as useful otherwise!
adding reservation to app
I learned about the app after my I checked into the hotel and saw the Chromecast option. I downloaded the app and attempted to add the reservation thinking this was a cool feature of the hotel. However, I received an error stating my reservation could not be added and to see the front desk. The front desk could not figure it out so I contacted member services. They said I would not be able to add the reservation or use Chromecast because I was already checked in (1st day of 3). The fact that you can’t add a reservation to the app or utilize offered services just because I am currently staying at the hotel is not good service. I am still paying for the reservation and room and should be able to use the hotel offerings. It’s like I’m being punished as a customer for Hyatt’s lack of marketing or proper app setup. Please correct this.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hyatt Corporation
- 160.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Hyatt Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.