From travel planning to checkout the World of Hyatt app is here for you, with easy access to more than 900 distinctive hotels and resorts, plus a suite of powerful features right at your fingertips. Not a member yet? Join and instantly make travel more rewarding.
• Enjoy exclusive member rates
• Use your World of Hyatt points to book stays
• Explore our hotels with photos, hotel details, offers, local area attractions and more
• Save your favorite hotels for future quick booking
• Add your reservations and World of Hyatt membership card to Apple Wallet
• Check-In/Express Checkout: Bypass the front desk when you arrive and depart
• Real-Time Charges: View your room charges during your stay
• Past Activity: View and download folios from previous stays
Make the most of your stay.
• Guest Requests: Request items to your room, such as towels and toothpaste (supported at 300+ hotels)
• Hyatt Mobile Entry: Use your device as your room key (available at select hotels)
• Google Chromecast: Stream your favorite shows right to your room’s TV (available at select hotels)
Access your account instantly.
• Track your progress toward elite tiers and Milestone Rewards
• View your current benefits and explore other elite tier benefits
• Track your progress toward free night Awards via our Brand Explorer
• Access your available earned Awards
When booking through our app, you’ll always receive the best published rate without any booking fees at our more than 900 hotels across Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, Joie de Vivre® and Hyatt Residence Club®.
WORKS ON APPLE DEVICES
- iPhone® and iPad®
- Apple Wallet: Add your confirmed reservations and your World of Hyatt membership card
- Face ID/Touch ID on iPhone and/or iPad for easier, faster sign-in
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) and Korean
-We've fixed a few bugs to improve the performance of our app for you
Ratings and Reviews
A joy and easy to use app
I have really enjoyed booking reservations and checking in via my Hyatt app. I always find enhancements to my reservation easy to find and select as well.
However, lately, my reservations aren’t showing up on my app. I have two for example, one this week, and one at the end of the month, that don’t show up in upcoming. I can search for it, and find it on the app, but it won’t stay saved. I hope they fix this soon. Otherwise, I have nothing but stellar reviews on performance.
adding reservation to app
I learned about the app after my I checked into the hotel and saw the Chromecast option. I downloaded the app and attempted to add the reservation thinking this was a cool feature of the hotel. However, I received an error stating my reservation could not be added and to see the front desk. The front desk could not figure it out so I contacted member services. They said I would not be able to add the reservation or use Chromecast because I was already checked in (1st day of 3). The fact that you can’t add a reservation to the app or utilize offered services just because I am currently staying at the hotel is not good service. I am still paying for the reservation and room and should be able to use the hotel offerings. It’s like I’m being punished as a customer for Hyatt’s lack of marketing or proper app setup. Please correct this.
App needs common sense work
As a seasoned traveler who has millions of air miles and literally thousands of hotel stays at everything from high end (Waldorf Astoria, Mandarin Oriental Shanghai) to stays at podunk remote villages (“My Place” hotel in Ketchikan Alaska) I have booked my fair share of hotels. Hyatt used to be a favorite of mine with their old loyalty system when I frequented NYC and D.C. Lately, I have started to stay at Hyatts again. The app is clunky and makes it far too easy to double book rooms when trying to book. Asking about early check-in/late check out AFTER I have already booked is a huge mistake. I’m trying to give Hyatt a chance because they have nice properties. Make the app user friendly and intuitive (like Marriott’s and Hilton’s) and you’ll keep a customer.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hyatt Corporation
- 161.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Hyatt Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.