From travel planning to checkout the World of Hyatt app is here for you, with easy access to more than 900 distinctive hotels and resorts, plus a suite of powerful features right at your fingertips. Not a member yet? Join and instantly make travel more rewarding.
• Enjoy exclusive member rates
• Use your World of Hyatt points to book stays
• Explore our hotels with photos, hotel details, offers, local area attractions and more
• Save your favorite hotels for future quick booking
• Add your reservations and World of Hyatt membership card to Apple Wallet
• Check-In/Express Checkout: Bypass the front desk when you arrive and depart
• Real-Time Charges: View your room charges during your stay
• Past Activity: View and download folios from previous stays
Make the most of your stay.
• Guest Requests: Request items to your room, such as towels and toothpaste (supported at 300+ hotels)
• Hyatt Mobile Entry: Use your device as your room key (available at select hotels)
• Google Chromecast: Stream your favorite shows right to your room’s TV (available at select hotels)
Access your account instantly.
• Track your progress toward elite tiers and Milestone Rewards
• View your current benefits and explore other elite tier benefits
• Track your progress toward free night Awards via our Brand Explorer
• Access your available earned Awards
When booking through our app, you’ll always receive the best published rate without any booking fees at our more than 900 hotels across Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, Joie de Vivre® and Hyatt Residence Club®.
WORKS ON APPLE DEVICES
- iPhone® and iPad®
- Apple Wallet: Add your confirmed reservations and your World of Hyatt membership card
- Face ID/Touch ID on iPhone and/or iPad for easier, faster sign-in
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) and Korean
-A brand new look and feel on your account, and more
-We've fixed a few bugs to improve the performance of our app for you
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful hotel and amazing staff, checked in on a Sunday while visiting a sick uncle who happened to pass when we got here. The staff here at this hotel have been so kind! Outstanding front desk staff well I can’t say enough kind words about them and the Managment excellent overall if I could give 10* I would. I will be returning for all my future stays. I especially would like to thank Coleen who was so extremely kind and supportive. A big thank you.. you made our time here comforting. Thank you rm393💕🙌🙏🏻
Developer Response ,
I am so sorry to hear of your uncle's passing. My sincerest condolences! I am happy the hotel staff were so supportive during such a difficult time!
Simple, easy and user friendly, but still needs improvement
I’ve been using the app for quite some time and I find it really simple and easy to use, but one thing that I’ve found quite annoying as of late, especially being a Chase Hyatt card holder, is the lack of detail around points issued under the Past Activity section of the app. Other apps and services will usually give something along the lines of (Credit Card Statement, Hotel Stay, Bonus Promotion etc). Anything that will tell you where the points are coming from. But all this app shows is Reward Bonus. Aside from that the app is great!
App needs common sense work
As a seasoned traveler who has millions of air miles and literally thousands of hotel stays at everything from high end (Waldorf Astoria, Mandarin Oriental Shanghai) to stays at podunk remote villages (“My Place” hotel in Ketchikan Alaska) I have booked my fair share of hotels. Hyatt used to be a favorite of mine with their old loyalty system when I frequented NYC and D.C. Lately, I have started to stay at Hyatts again. The app is clunky and makes it far too easy to double book rooms when trying to book. Asking about early check-in/late check out AFTER I have already booked is a huge mistake. I’m trying to give Hyatt a chance because they have nice properties. Make the app user friendly and intuitive (like Marriott’s and Hilton’s) and you’ll keep a customer.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hyatt Corporation
- 161.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Hyatt Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.