Using Your Smartphone For The Track Is Easier Than Ever!
• Road Course, Autocross, Rally, Drift, 4x4, and Drag Racing
• Race Timing + Data Logging + Analysis + Video
• Works Almost Anywhere! 1000+ Predefined Circuits, or Add Your Own
• GPS Lap Timer & Display with Predictive Timing (Circuit mode)
• Sector Split Timing & Theoretical Lap Time (Circuit mode)
• High-Definition Video Recording + Data Overlay
• Lap, GPS, G-Force, and OBD-II Data Logging
• Driving Line Analysis, Statistics, Data Graphs, and Run / Lap Comparison
• Optional Live Telemetry Streaming via Live.RaceRender.com
• Also Supports External GPS and OBD-II Devices
• OBD-II Live Monitor, Code Scanning / Reset, and Data Logging
• Easily Exports Data and Video to RaceRender
TrackAddict, by HP Tuners, transforms your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® into a motorsports telemetry and video system. See your lap times instantly, capture video and telemetry data, compare circuit laps side-by-side, impress your friends with video+data overlays, and more! Quick and easy setup.
Advisories and Disclaimers:
Always drive safely. Intended for responsible use in a motorsports environment. Use at your own risk.
Works on iPhone and compatible GPS-enabled iPad, iPad mini, and iPod touch devices. Devices which do not contain suitable GPS hardware may work when combined with a compatible external GPS device. Performance depends on good GPS reception conditions, and may vary. Features, capabilities, and pricing may differ between platforms and are subject to change at any time.
OBD functionality is optional, and would require a supported OBD-II interface device and a compatible OBD-II compliant vehicle. See website for details.
Features and capabilities can vary depending on your device and other circumstances.
Use of Live Streaming feature is optional. Services are provided as-is, and are subject to change or discontinuation at any time. This functionality does have privacy implications. Please see this app's online documentation and http://Live.RaceRender.com before enabling its use. Use of Live Streaming service requires an Internet connection, and is therefore subject to your wireless carrier and/or Internet provider's data rates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• High/Low Speed live display option (straight and corner speeds)
• Improved filtering of bad GPS data
• OBD DTC improvements
• Updated support for HP Tuners devices
• Updated VIN decoder
Ratings and Reviews
Great, Economical Driver Feedback
After 32 years I went back to SCCA Solo II competitions, and suffice it to say my high speed driving skills were rusty. TrackAddict won’t singularly transform you into an “alien” (freak fast driver), but frankly nothing will except seat time. So the question is how do you apply lessons learned to not only drive fast, but become a fast driver? TrackAddict is part of a recipe that works for me. By using this app I was able to see how my in-person feedback compared to the data of what the car was actually doing. If you are a national-level driver you may want something more complex such as SoloStorm, but for the rest of us this is a superb tool.
Great budget timer
This app is great for those of us who like to go to the track but don’t want to break the budget doing it. Using this app has allowed me to improve greatly in a short period of time. I can review my data and video between session which allows me to make improvements from one session to the next. The timing is also very accurate; usually within .01 of a second compared to official lap timers.
Great App, struggled with ODB 2 Device
I bought the OBD2 BLE reader by Veepeak which is listed on the app’s website, but it did not work with the app. It would only try connecting for a moment then go by to searching for an OBD2 device. The same device worked on other apps though, like Harry’s. As a fellow software developer, check on that device again for compatibility. The OBDLink CX did work with this app though. Good thing I ordered multiple to test out. After getting that working, my first track day with this app went very well! I was impressed with the data recorded. My camera mounting position wasn’t that great, so I may invest in an external camera.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RaceRender LLC
- 27.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 HP Tuners LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.