Power JSON Editor 4+
Edit JSON in Tree view
Power JSON Editor is a JSON editor for developers with Visual Tree View and multiple plugins like Array Table Editor and jq Processor, also with format converter plugins, it is easy to convert files between JSON, PLIST, YAML and TOML.
By Power JSON Editor, developers can manipulte JSON files in WYSIWYG mode, inspect JSON hierarchy cleary with JSON Tree View, and it has powerful JSONPath search capability and convenient node operation functions.
Moreover, Power JSON Editor contains many plug-ins that can perform numerous json-related editing and processing operations.
√ Multiple Editor Panel
- Synchroized panels with multiple features
- Raw JSON Text editor with syntax highlighting
- Visual JSON Tree editor with clearly hierarchy view
- Single JSON Node editor for editing larget text node
√ JSON Text Processing
- Easy to validate JSON with instant parsing error hint
- Goto parsing error position with one click
- Beautify or compatct JSON text quickly
√ Visual Editing JSON Tree
- Inspect JSON nodes hierarchy with Visual Tree View
- Manipulate JSON nodes with drag and drop
- Adjust node's indent with shortcut ⌘+[ or ⌘+]
- Convert node type and keep data content
√ Powerful Node Search
- Search nodes' key and value
- Search with JSONPath expression
- For JSONPath support, see JSONPath Support section in http://tickplant.com/powerjsoneditor/
- Use "$.store.book[?(price 〈 10)]" for searching books which price less than 10
- For JSONPath grammar, visit http://goessner.net/articles/JsonPath/
- Only shows matched nodes
√ Plug-ins Support
- Array Table Editor: Edit array node as a table
- jq Processor: Validate jq filter expression with instant feedback
- QuickLook: Preview JSON with pretty format in Finder
- JSON Render: Render JSON with Jade template and export HTML
- Local Web Server: Use Power JSON Editor as an API Server
- More Plug-ins in developing
For complete product information, please visit https://tickplant.com/
Any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, your advice is important to us :)
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works great for small JSON files
As others have said. I highly suggest turning off the "autocomplete" preference as it isn't smart enough to actually autocomplete. Just immediately adds another set of quotes any time you type a quote, even if you are adding the closing quote. Now you have to deal with the extra one that shouldn't have been there in the first place.
That said, I keep it around and use it for small files for years.
Great app…for small files.
This app is critical to my business, and I am very glad I purchased it. However it appears the app is not optimized for multiple cores, if I 20-40mb JSON file, it takes minutes to do any operation, even on an iMac Pro.
I would really love if the developer improves multiple core and single core performance and would easily update this to 5 stars.
Great - except quotes
This has been a pretty great app in general for editing JSON files. In the last couple versions, I've noticed whenever I type a quote, it automatically changes to smart quotes instead of just straight quotes, which makes it bad JSON...
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jiwei Xu
- 6.8 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 TickPlant.com
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.