Happiness is a mood tracker and journal app that helps you track your happiness and presents this with clear visualisations. In this age of self quantification, what is more important to measure than our happiness?
You can also enjoy the benefits of a being a dedicated diarist without the hassle of relying on willpower alone - customisable reminders help you to keep your journal accurate and thorough so nothing gets ignored.
This app helps you to be objective about your emotions (past, present and future) and helps you to make better life decisions. You will realise what is truly influencing your mood and then you'll be able to do something about it.
Everything you write is private. You won't see any 'share my mood on Facebook and Twitter' buttons. For this information to be truly valuable it should be for your eyes only.
If you are changing your life or taking medication then this app is a perfect way to spot any gradual benefits.
Your Happiness journal will be with you for the rest of your life. You can export and back up your data whenever you need to.
- Starts very quickly to allow you to quickly track your mood, whatever you're doing
- Break up thoughts and feelings into tags and longer-form thoughts by using the 'Return' button on the keyboard
- Read all entries under Journal
- See a month-by-month breakdown of your biggest influences under Analysis
- See your top ranked influences month-by-month under Tags
- Change reminder frequency under settings (daily reminders are recommended)
- Set "do not disturb" time range (reminders are randomised so set this to when you're asleep)
- Export data as CSV and JSON
- Passcode lock for maximum privacy (under Settings)
Now takes full advantage of the latest screens.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun but buggy
The UI is simple and fun to use. The tagging system is very nice.
The option to sync data to iCloud says "this is not yet 100% reliable", but it should say "trying to use iCloud will cause the app to crash and lose ALL of your data".
Great app, better support
I've been using this app for a while now. Occasionally an upgrade to iOS or the app itself caused annoying bugs. But, the developer was always wicked-fast to respond directly to questions or concerns and provided direct updates to make Happiness run like butter! Worth the price! Let's me see at a glance the things I didn't realize were triggers for a better day!
I like the GPS tracker, the ability to export entries, and the tagging system. Being able to add pictures would be really great, and having customizable activities/feelings to automatically attach instead of writing them out would also be awesome.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.