Favor is the easiest way to get anything you want in your city delivered to your door in under an hour.
Favor delivers what you want, when you want it. Want to order Chinese food? Need to order beer or wine? Our personal assistants (we call them Runners) are ready to help with quick delivery from any of your favorite restaurants and stores.
Stay safe and healthy with Doorstep Deliveries, a 100% contact-free delivery experience. Your order will be dropped off at your door, and you can still contact your Runner by text.
Favor is also supporting local businesses throughout Texas with Local Favorites. Now, you can get free and discounted deliveries from hundreds of local restaurants you love.
Whether it’s lunch at the office, dinner at home, or those quick trips you just don’t have time for—we can deliver it in just a couple taps.
See why Favor is Texas’ favorite delivery app for local flavor. Download it today!
- Shop for anything from bales of hay (true to our Texas roots) and phone chargers to tacos and coffee
- Get contact-free deliveries dropped off safely at your doorstep
- Browse menus from thousands of local restaurants and stores near you
- Don’t see the store you want? Create a custom Favor—just let your Runner know where to go and what to get
-Get groceries and essentials delivered in under 2 hours with Express Delivery from H-E-B, Central Market, and Joe V’s
-Order anything—including beer and wine
-Enjoy one-on-one service and personal updates from your Runner, who will personally select and deliver your items
-Pay and tip in the app—for a limited time, Express Delivery includes a $4.98 2-hour delivery fee and $10 tip
BEER & WINE DELIVERY
- Get beer and wine delivered right to your door from select merchants including H-E-B, Central Market, and Circle K
TEXAS’ BEST DELIVERY SERVICE
- Part of the H-E-B family and available exclusively in Texas
- Favor delivers from the best local restaurants and stores in over 150 cities across the Lone Star State
DELIVERY FROM YOUR FAVORITE STORES & RESTAURANTS
- Order anything & have it delivered right to you in under an hour
- Support locally owned & operated businesses with Local Favorites
- All your favorite local stores & restaurants are just a tap away
- Order vegan food, Mexican food, Chinese food, Korean food or whatever you’re in the mood for
- Get delivery from anywhere—Circle K, H-E-B, Target, or your favorite restaurant
TRULY PERSONAL SERVICE
- Our Runners are more than delivery drivers—they are personal assistants dedicated to saving you time
- Forgot to ask for ketchup or need a roll of paper towels? Just text your Runner!
- Need help? Our Favor Care team is available to assist you throughout your ordering experience
ONLY IN TEXAS
- Favor is available in cities across Texas, including Abilene, Amarillo, Arlington, Austin, Baytown, Beaumont, Brownsville, Buda, Burleson, Cleburne, College Station, Corpus Christi, Corsicana, Dallas, Del Rio, Denton, Eagle Pass, El Paso, Ennis, Fort Worth, Georgetown, Houston, Huntsville, Jake Jackson, Kerrville, Killeen, Kyle, Laredo, Longview, Lubbock, Midland, New Braunfels, Odessa, Port Arthur, San Angelo, the Rio Grande Valley, San Antonio, San Marcos, Temple, Tyler, Waco, & Waxahachie
DELIVERING FROM POPULAR RESTAURANTS
Order from your favorite restaurants & fast food chains:
- Burger King
- Panera Bread
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Olive Garden
- Papa John’s Pizza
- Panda Express
- Church’s Chicken
- Five Guys
- Taco Bell
- Dairy Queen
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Chicken Express
- Firehouse Subs
- Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Pei Wei
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill
- Urban Bricks Pizza
- Velvet Taco
- Zoe’s Kitchen
- And more!
Want to know more? Head over to http://www.favordelivery.com.
• Some under-the-hood improvements and fixes to keep Favor running smoothly for you.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has gone downhill
I use to love using this app and I would recommend this app to everyone I knew. But now I don’t really want to do that seeing how every time I place an order, I have to sit and wait after being assigned 4 or 5 drivers. I have to go through 4 or 5 drivers just waiting for one of them to pick up my order and THEN FINALLY are they able to head over to the store. 1. All that waiting is such a waste of time, I could have gotten it myself and come back before anyone takes my order, that’s how long I have to wait. 2. Please make drivers be more penalized if they don’t just pick up the order they were given! I’m a favor driver on the side, I accept MOST IF NOT ALL of my orders. Unless the order is too big and I know my tiny car can’t fit all the items! Please try and fix this multiple driver issue! To clarify what I mean. What I mean is every time I place an order and see my driver I’m like “cool, that person will pick it up and get on with the order”. NOPE, someone else pops up and then I think the same thought until after the 5th driver I saw. And then that’s when it finally says “your driver is headed to the store”! Why did 4 DRIVERS reject my order? Did it not make them enough? I tip at least $5 every time I order so the tip shouldn’t be the reason why they leave! Fix this issue please!
If you live in a big city like Austin or Dallas etc I encourage you to use any other delivery app like door dash. I was very excited to see that the small town I live in was finally getting a food runner app and originally had no issues with it whatsoever. Over time this service has become frustrating and essentially useless. The app seems to have gotten harder and harder to navigate, half the time what i want isn’t even available to order and I have to text the runner with an entirely different order than what i put on the app if i actually want to get what i want. It seems that all of the runners in my area are just extremely unpleasant or never want to work. I understand that runners are usually doing this as a side gig and have full control over the orders they take but the last several times I’ve tried using this service i just watch my order get picked up and canceled multiple times over the course of an hour before finally giving up. If you live in a small town that offers Favor just bite the bullet and go get it yourself. It’ll be infinitely faster. I strongly suggest that y’all add a feature that lets customers know if there are active runners in their area or not so they don’t waste their time waiting for an order that’s never gonna get picked up. That or maybe just don’t offer a service in such small towns where it likely won’t be able to flourish. Pointless 😡
Disgruntled and hungry
If this review were only for the app and its use, I’d give it a higher rating. The problem is the drivers who use the app to place your order have to be competent, sharp and customer service driven. If the driver orders in haste or doesn’t read the order correctly you won’t get what you ordered and it will be a disappointing experience. Or if they don’t care enough to make sure bag of food does flip over you get a box of mush. This has been my history with using Favor over other food delivery apps. My history of receiving incorrect orders, or food delivered that looks like it went through a tumble dryer has happen more often than it should. The drivers every time answer my text and tell me “just call customer service, they’ll refund your money.” Which they do and the driver still gets the tip. So I’d say 30% of my orders placed on Favor have ended with me getting my money back, not getting to eat and more hassle than it was worth. There is no convenience when you expect to have dinner for your family delivered and they leave off your kid’s meal or order you something you can’t eat or you end up having to jump in your car and driving to pick up take-out and eat two hours later than you expected. Favor needs to incentivize drivers to do better or find a way to quality check the drivers and deliveries.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NeighborFavor Inc.
- 59 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020, NeighborFavor Inc