Agnitus is an adaptive learning program for children 2-7 years old and is based on the Common Core State Standard curriculum guidelines, with detailed progress tracking.
Your child will learn: Math, Numbers & counting, Alphabets & sight words, Science, Animals, Shapes , Colors, Reading & Writing, Science, Music, Art and more
Turn screen time into learning time with fun, interactive games & activities that teach fundamental Preschool and Kindergarten skills. Designed by teachers following common core curriculum standards!
* FUN & interactive learning skills & activities for 2 to 7 years old kids
* Winner of the TeachersWithApps Award & Parent Choice Award
* Teaches math, reading, writing, nursery rhymes, educational games, interactive books & more.
* Agnitus is one of the pioneer digital learning acadamies. Get ready to be amazed by your child's progress and knowledge!
* Teacher's Review: "As part of the technological infusion in the Milpitas Unified School District – the Child Development Centers are excited to be populating our classrooms with iPad minis—and Agnitus is firing up our kids to play to learn! ... this multi-faceted learning application is changing the way we look at games, skill development and assessment within the preschool setting." Kathleen Lincoln, Program Director at Milpitas Unified School District
* Parent's Review: "I think this is the best app for toddlers I've ever seen. My daughter loves playing with it because the games pop up randomly and she doesn't get bored at all. The report card is amazing, so complete that is hard not to understand. We simply love it!" Kasla, Mother of a 3-year old girl
More Parent's & Teacher Reviews:
"My 3 year old daughter absolutely LOVES this app. She's slowly making her way through the basic curriculum. I can't wait for the rest of it to be added/opened up for her to work on. The parental dashboard and report cards are great for me to track her progress. I highly recommend this app." Mother of a 3-year old.
"This app and it's curriculum and analytic capabilities are really taking the educational process to a whole new level. I highly recommend this app to all the parents who want to build a great future for their kids. Having access to that kind of data can play a huge role in the future of kids." Mother of a 6-year old,
"This app is used by my 2 yr, 4yr, and 6 yr old boys. The app measure the progress and the each have a personal file with personal learning progress. Kid really don't get bored. One of the best in depth app." Mother of a 2-year old,4-year old & 6-year old boys
App Preview soundtracks provided by bensound.com
Free trials may not be combined with any other offers. If you or another member of your household has been an Agnitus member within the last 12 months, or if your Payment Method, physical address or email address have been associated with a Agnitus membership, you are not eligible to receive a free trial for 7 days.
Monthly Plan: $6.99 per month
You can Start Free Trial for a monthly plan anytime. We will begin billing the tuition to your payment method when you Start Free Trial for the paid plan. We will continue to bill the tuition to your payment method on a monthly basis until you cancel.
Yearly Plan: $47.99 per year
You can Start Free Trial for our yearly plan anytime. We will begin billing the tuition to your payment method when you Start Free Trial for the paid plan.After initial 7 days trial you will be charged at first for the entire year and at the end of year you will be charged again for next year if you dont cancel your subscription before that.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- More bugs squished!
- App's performance and stability improvements.
- Improved user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I played this game a lot when i was little And I decided to revisit it.
And boy, it still was the same except for one update and i was surprise it wasn’t even taken off the App Store like with all the other games I used to play. (I wish I could revisit them too lol) but now it cost money. We still have the old IPad that we played it on and since it didnt update im pretty sure we didnt have to pay for it
All the other games that were taken off the app store that we played are still on the ipad (the IPad hasnt been played in over a decade)
I wish they would keep updating
I love this app, especially as a teacher it gives such amazing data and the kids love playing it, I really wish that they would continue working on their promised updates and curriculum. Unfortunately it seems as though this game has been abandoned :(
I purchased this app a few years ago and my child enjoyed it. He was in kindergarten at the time. I discontinued my subscription about 2 years ago. Recently I received an email on a discounted price for the app so I thought I'd give it a try again because my son enjoyed it but he is now in 3rd grade. I wanted some educational games for him. So after purchasing a lifetime subscription for $53 I'm very very disappointed and upset. This app still has him playing pre-k games and curriculum. This app should go by the child's age on what curriculum and games he should be playing. I'm very unhappy because I just spent $53 for nothing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AGNITUS, INC.
- 388.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Agnitus Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Agnitus Learning Program - Full Access Subscription $6.99
- Agnitus Learning Program - Explorer Subscription $0.99
- Agnitus Learning Program - Genius Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.