On the move? So is the market. Stay on top of it with the TD Ameritrade Mobile app. Monitor the markets and your positions at a glance on the Dashboard page, deposit funds with mobile check deposit, catch up on the latest news and research, or browse educational content—all from your mobile device. Trade with confidence everywhere you go, with the security and precision of your desktop right in the palm of your hand.
All the features you need:
• Use the Dashboard page while on the go to check in on the markets and your accounts
• Keep up on the market with price alerts, real-time streaming quotes, helpful charts, Level II quotes, News, and the Today widget
• Track and trade stocks, options (up to two-leg strategies), options chains, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and even check your order status when on the go
• Transfer funds to and from your account, and use mobile check deposit to deposit funds whenever you want
• Use Face ID or Touch ID to sign in and to authorize trades and transfers
• Take advantage of educational offerings and browse videos on investing strategies, stocks, options, and more—anytime, anywhere
• Access third-party research like on-demand video from Thomson Reuters and CNBC, plus stay up to date with the latest analyst reports, Social Signals, and Twitter integration
• Use alerts to spot potential trading opportunities, get notifications when certain price targets are met, and stay up to date when key news breaks or events occur. Available on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch®.
• Manage and monitor your account with real-time balances and positions, statements and tax documents, transaction history, and our secure Message Center—right at your fingertips
• Customize your experience by setting up your Positions and Watch List screens just the way you want
Don't miss a minute of the market. Download the TD Ameritrade Mobile app and take your portfolio with you, wherever you go.
Faster access to ACH deposits
Make an ACH bank transfer by 7 p.m. ET on a business day for immediate access to your funds (some trading restrictions apply)
New custom columns for the Positions page
•Track bond coupon rates and maturity dates by adding two new fields to your Dashboard
•Tap the Settings icon in the Positions section, then look for the Coupon rate and Maturity date column labels in the fixed-income data section
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile Opportunity Offers Independence
As a former U.S. Marine Infantryman who struggles to be out in public and work a job that involves interacting with other people due to injuries during my service, it is encouraging to know I can attempt to work from home, trading. My training has instilled in me a desire and responsibility to be as independent as possible and be a productive and contributing member of a free capitalistic society. Due to my injuries I foresaw a future of dependence on a group of fellow Americans who were happy to compensate me based on my service, but my former training and instinct drives me to continue to grow and be productive in spite of my very limited contact with other people and many hours and days spent alone in my home managing symptoms that can frankly be very confusing and limiting. Your app allows me to quickly view the market, my watchlists, my account and enter and exit trades if I’m away from my computer, and if I were to encounter a power or internet outage this app on a charged mobile device becomes an invaluable tool. The ability to use this app alongside TD Ameritrade’s Think or Swim trading platform adds to that reality of independence and empowerment that is so very valuable and necessary for me to continue to give back as best as I still am able. Thank you for this opportunity; doing what you do and offering your service that includes this app makes a difference in my life these days.
Definitely needs work
I’ve used this app for years and have observed its evolution. I’d say over the past 6-9 months it’s had the most activity in updates. But unfortunately not all updates have been positive. I don’t really like the new look or layout compared to earlier versions.
But what really displeases me about this app currently is the inconsistent experience with logging in via TouchID. Most of the time it does not work as originally designed. Upon launching the app and then touching the Home button the app always logged in for for you (if you enabled TouchID logins). Now, most of time it doesn’t work and you have to hit the Log In link and then touch the Home button. Sometimes you login and no data displays. If you’ve not specifically logged out and go back to this app sometimes it displays data and updates it, and sometimes it shows no data. You have to log out and physically log back in (hit the Log In link). It’s inconsistent and should not ever be.
Another issue going on now, the totals in the roll up categories inconsistently display. For example, if you are on the Combined Balances page, some times all of the categories display their totals and sometimes they do not. All these issues point to some coding issue which is not functioning properly. The issues are pretty prominent and I don’t understand why the Devs do not readily address them instead of trying to make the app look better (in their opinion).
Sometimes has delayed data
I often find near market opening or closing the chart data is inconsistent with actual prices/volume. Volume chart often does not update until late at night after market close or sometimes not until the next day. I try to completely close the app and reopen but the issue persists. Also sometimes the chart candles/lines become duplicated if you keep the app open and lock your device. When you reopen it, the candles will sometimes double or triple. The biggest problem for me is the inconsistency of closing/opening price displayed. Up until this morning the app was showing a closing price that was higher than the actual closing price. The chart randomly updated this morning to show the correct data. Not sure why the inconsistency in chart data but this has to be corrected.
I would like to clarify this is usually only after or before normal trading hours. In most cases it corrects itself when the market opens or is about to. Sometimes it will correct itself the night prior. It is quite random. I no longer trust the visual information/charts if it is outside of normal trading hours.
- TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- 90 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.