Play six different Sudoku variations in a single app! Start with classic Sudoku grids and advance to Diagonal Sudoku, Irregular Sudoku and OddEven Sudoku - each with a different look and a unique twist of brain challenging logic. Huge brain-bashing Mega Sudoku puzzles, also known as Monster Sudoku, are offered for iPad only.
With its diverse variations and straightforward no-frills game design, Conceptis Sudoku brings a new dimension to Sudoku mobile gaming - on both iPad and iPhone.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Sudoku includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 120 free Classic Sudoku and Sudoku variants puzzle samples
• Variants include Mini, Diagonal, Irregular, OddEven and Mega
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Show conflicts during gameplay
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Pencilmarks feature for solving hard puzzles
• Autofill pencilmarks mode
• Highlight Excluded Squares option
• Lock number on keypad option
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Conceptis Sudoku variations have also become popular under other names such as Sudoku 12x12, Sudoku 16x16, Jigsaw Sudoku, Nonomino Sudoku, Squiggly Sudoku, Sudoku X and many more. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This version improves performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent! No Ads! :-)
Free version has 120 puzzles - 40 for each level. There are also daily bonus puzzles. The irregular level is awesome & really works your brain. Unlike some, this app lets you check your progress for errors and doesn’t penalize for undo’s or restarts, etc. You can clear games and replay to better your time. Haven’t been bugged to purchase anything. Just good old fun!
I have several other puzzles by this developer, and I downloaded this app specifically to do the larger grids (16x16). There doesn’t seem to be a way to solve a selected square using a hint, though. There is also no way to have errors show up in a different color as you work, without manually checking for errors repeatedly. The only choice for revealing a single selected square is to either auto-solve the entire puzzle (obviously not the desired behavior) or guess, check for errors, undo, repeat until it’s correct.
Just puzzles, no ads. The starter packs give you a great sample of the various types of sudokus, and then you can buy larger packs of your favorites. The prices are very reasonable, and I love that you can check your progress before you get too far off course. It would be nice to have some variety packs available as well, though.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! Regarding variety packs, we do have such packs available containing a mix of Classic, Diagonal, Irregular and OddEven. Please let us know in case you meant something else.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Conceptis Ltd.
- 18.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Conceptis Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Classic Hard 1 $1.99
- Diagonal Hard 1 $1.99
- Classic Medium 1 $1.99
- Irregular Hard 1 $1.99
- Classic Easy 1 $0.99
- Diagonal Medium 1 $1.99
- Irregular Medium 1 $1.99
- OddEven Hard 1 $1.99
- Classic Devil 1 $2.99
- Irregular Hard 2 $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.