Slug it out! and become the best slugslinger of all time! Play as hero Eli Shane in this fast-paced action puzzle game based on the popular animated television series Slugterra. Collect little critters called slugs then fire them out of your high-powered blaster, transforming them into magical battle beasts! Each slug has its own unique power. The more you use your slugs, the more powerful they become. Collect all the slugs and use them to battle a horde of villains and stop the evil Dr. Blakk!
To play, quickly match tiles on the game board to power up your slugs. Tap the slug icon to load them into your blaster then watch out as they transform and attack your opponents!
The key to being the best slugslinger around is choosing the best slugs for each round, and knowing when to use them!
Players can collect new slugs and unlock slug powers in story mode, or duel an endless stream of opponents to compete for top leader board scores in challenge mode. Duel friends across devices through Game Center in multiplayer mode, or find other slugslingers to challenge!
Special items are now available in the store to boost your game play.
***The Bottom Line: 9.5/10 (Super!) Slugterra: Slug it Out! isn’t the first strategy match-3 that we’ve played but, by far it incorporates the need for strategy more than others. Tack on an adorable theme and you’ve got one of the best strategy-puzzlers this year.” – Appstore Arcade
• Match tiles on the playing board to power-up your slugs and blast your opponents
• Collect new slugs and unlock slug powers as you play
• Battle all of your favourite villains from Slugterra and challenge Dr. Blakk!
• Add all of your favourite slugs to your arsenal, including Infurnus, Frostcrawler, Tazerling, Flatulorhinkus, Arachnet, Fandango, Doc, Enigmo, Rammstone, Hoverbug, Aquabeek, Makobreaker, Flaringo, Thresher, Frightgeist, Negashade, Ping, Xmitter and many more!!
• Combine two slugs for an incredible fusion shot!
• Ghoul your game and add ghoul slugs to your arsenal!
• Play through story mode to collect slugs and unlock new powers
• Compete for top scores in the leader boards on Game Center in challenge mode
• Duel friends across devices in multiplayer mode through Game Center
• Special items available in the store to boost your game play including blaster mods, slug chargers, new characters and more
• Available for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®
Minor bug fixes and optimization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing! But don’t stop!
I have loved Slugterra for a while now and I remember playing this game even when I was younger. I must say though the newer game (slug it out 2) is worse. This game is more realistic with the slugs and you follow the story line not having to be Eli either you can be your own person by choosing an avatar. The only thing I would do is add more megamorphs and maybe even ghoul megamorphs? I also know that people would like to see new seasons like Eastern Caverns and the movies because those bring a lot to the whole Slugterra base. Overall this is a really good game (better than slug it out 2) and deserves more attention than the other one. This one shouldn’t stop here.
Edit: I also forgot to add that bringing the Elementals and the Goon doc would be amazing too.
Good except for crashing
I love Slugterra and this game, as well as every element of the game, from collecting slugs to battling lots of opponents. However, I've experienced a problem lately. When I'm, say, in the middle of a duel, the game will without warning crash and this will happen multiple times when I try to go back into the app. In addition, I have tried several solutions, such as restarting the iPad (both soft and hard), clearing space on the iPad, and even deleting and reinstalling the app, but nothing's worked. The only working solution I've found, albeit temporary, is leaving the iPad alone for a while, and then opening the app again. It works for a while, but then crashes again, forcing me to repeat the solution. Due to this bug, I am progressing very slowly in the game. Whatever the reason for this, Epic Story Interactive, please fix this as soon as possible so I can enjoy this game to the fullest.
Great! But add on!
I have been playing this game for a few years now, and I really and truly enjoy it, but once I completed the story mode, it got kinda boring. All I’m asking is for y’all to add more to the story mode, and maybe also add a few new slugs. The last thing I want to ask of you is to change some of the slugs abilities, because some of them are practically the same. For example, Tormato and Bubbaleone, they may be slightly different, but have practically the same purpose. Thanks for this amazing game you have made, but keep in mind what it needs.
- Epic Story Interactive Inc.
- 414.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Greek, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012-2019, Slugterrainea Productions Inc., a DHX Media company
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Purse $1.99
- Coin Bag (15,000) $4.99
- Coin Bag $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.