With assertive reporting and sophisticated design, New York chronicles the people and events that shape the city that shapes the world.
Read full issues of the magazine that drives the national conversation on the latest news, culture, fashion, technology, and politics. Explore exclusive digital features and get instant access to stories from nymag.com, along with Intelligencer, Vulture, Grub Street, Strategist, and the Cut.
New York Magazine Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 49.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The New Application No Longer Accesses My Subscription!!!!
The new application is driving me crazy. I’ve had a subscription since January, 2017. I used the old application with my digital subscription ever since until this new version dropped in.
So, why all of this disruption and subscriber inconvenience? Based on this horrible experience, I will probably drop my subscription. WHY DIDN’T THE NEW APPLICATION DEVELOPER PROVIDE A SMOOTHER TRANSITION???? Why didn’t at least communicate?
All around the best articles I’ve ever read
The first thing I do in the morning is read articles from this app. It’s got an endless supply of witty commentary and factual news reports. I couldn’t recommend it any higher.
Really unhappy with the new updated app
Not sure why NYmag thought they needed to fix something that was not broken. I liked the previous version of this app which treated the format of the digital magazine the same as the print magazine. This new app update makes all the articles wildly out of order with no rhyme or reason. Feels like I’m just scrolling through the site- in which case I’d rather not have a subscription as part of what I pay for is a thoughtful layout and full reading experience.
- New York Media LLC
- 50.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © New York Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- New York Magazine $4.99
- New York Magazine $49.99
- December 23-30, 2013 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.