With assertive reporting and sophisticated design, New York chronicles the people and events that shape the city that shapes the world.
Read full issues of the magazine that drives the national conversation on the latest news, culture, fashion, technology, and politics. Explore exclusive digital features and get instant access to stories from New York, along with Intelligencer, Vulture, Grub Street, Strategist, and the Cut.
New York Magazine Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 49.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The New Application No Longer Accesses My Subscription!!!!
The new application is driving me crazy. I’ve had a subscription since January, 2017. I used the old application with my digital subscription ever since until this new version dropped in.
So, why all of this disruption and subscriber inconvenience? Based on this horrible experience, I will probably drop my subscription. WHY DIDN’T THE NEW APPLICATION DEVELOPER PROVIDE A SMOOTHER TRANSITION???? Why didn’t at least communicate?
I have just started my subscription and I am woefully unhappy with how it is running on my iOS devices. I’ve written a couple of emails and the solutions you offer do not work. On my iPad the app always tells me to connect to the Internet even though it’s connected. I emptied the browser cache, deleted and reinstalled the app and it still does not work. On my iPhone, I am not able to display any images from the digital edition. One of my favorite things about your magazine is the approval matrix but I cannot see it as that image will not download to my phone. If this is not resolved in the next day or two I would like to cancel my subscription for a full refund. Your tech-support says to update the app but there is no update available. Please reply.
Hard to Believe this New Version Got Implented
The new app version is just awful. I used to be able to swipe each page, like an actual magazine, zoom in, and sometimes click on a link for sounds or video. Now, it’s just a hodgepodge of articles, none of the advertisements in the print version and each time I open the app it says I’m limited to five articles, though I have a print subscription and I’m signed in. Really, such a disaster...who actually decided to implement this garbage? And what was so bad about the old version? I used to be able to download a whole issue and read it offline...no more. Really, who’s making these decisions and why haven’t they been fired yet?
- New York Media LLC
- 48.2 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © New York Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- New York Magazine $4.99
- New York Magazine $49.99
- December 23-30, 2013 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.