Bring! simplifies shopping for millions of households worldwide.
Simplify the planning of your grocery shopping with others with the simple Bring! Shopping List - the best list for sharing! Download the Bring! app for free and use it across all your devices. Create a shopping list right now and start planning your shopping with others!
- Share your shopping lists to plan your shopping with others.
- Create a list for each grocery store to stay organized.
- Add variety to your plate with great recipes in the Inspiration Stream.
- Save your loyalty cards and always have them ready at checkout.
- Personalize your lists for the best shopping experience.
- Use smart search for quick planning.
- Add your own details and photos to avoid shopping mistakes.
SHARE SHOPPING LISTS EASILY WITH OTHERS
- Create shopping lists faster by simply clicking instead of typing.
- Share your shopping lists with your family, partner or flatmates.
- Send list invitations easily via instant messaging, SMS, mail and social media.
- Once shared with others, the shopping list is simply synced automatically after each change.
- Create and share custom templates for the next pizza night, the wild house party or Sunday brunch together.
- Send ready-made messages to inform others about list changes.
YOUR SHOPPING LISTS ALWAYS & EVERYWHERE WITH YOU
- Use the Bring! Shopping Lists app on the go on your smartphone and tablet or at home as web version.
- Get your shopping list on your iPhone home screen with the handy Bring! iOS 14 widgets.
- Use the Bring! Watch app from the Apple Watch App Store and manage your shopping list app on your wrist.
- Manage your shopping lists by voice command with Siri and Siri Shortcuts.
PERSONALIZED - MAKE IT YOURS!
- Choose between dark or light mode for your Bring! App!
- Create your own shopping lists or just choose one from our many cool list templates.
- Organize your shopping lists in the compact tile view or in the list view with more space for your own item details.
- Add details like product descriptions, quantities and your own photos to the items on your shopping list.
- Get matching suggestions for the items on your shopping list. Need to buy spaghetti? Don't forget the tomato sauce!
ORGANIZE YOUR SHOPPING LISTS
- Create different shopping lists for each store or occasion.
- Bring! assigns a matching icon and category to each item on your shopping list.
- Group the items on your shopping list by product categories.
- Sort the product categories on your shopping list according to the aisles in your supermarket.
- Print out your lists and hand it to others to take along on their way.
THE BEST RECIPES FOR YOUR INSPIRATION
- Find the best recipes in the Inspiration Stream, such as vegan recipes, healthy recipes, fitness recipes, recipes for kids, etc.
- In the Bring! Inspiration Stream you will find daily new inspiration, as well as tips & tricks for healthy, varied, affordable shopping, cooking & eating.
- Always find the latest seasonal calendar and many seasonal recipes every month.
- Like and save your favorite recipes in your own recipe collection.
- Use the quantity calculator to scale the number of servings and add the ingredients in exactly the right quantity on the shopping list with one click.
- Import recipes from the web to your shopping list quickly and easily using your browser's Share Extension.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We are grateful for any feedback and welcome your suggestions for improvement. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need support.
Your Bring! Team
We work day and night to improve Bring! and make your personal experience better.
If you like Bring! please tell your friends and rate us in the App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t usually take time to review apps but I feel like I have to with this one.
I didn’t even realized it’s been 2 years since I’ve been using it on a weekly basis.
I’ve tried before this app using google docs, notes, other apps but none of them lasted until I found Bring!
I was looking for an app that I can share it with someone. I found it! Now with my partner or when we had a trip with friends to have one shopping list, divide in the store, get what we need and meet at the register. Not only we saved money, trees(paperless shopping list) but also a lot of time.
Even this year when we had to stay home. We would go grocery shopping once every 2 weeks. So we would start the shopping list and add things to it whenever we would think of something. If my partner would go shopping and I would be at home, I remember something I would just add it quickly to the list and he would be notified. It’s honestly an amazing app and it improved my life! I also shared if with my friends and now they are all using it and they are impressed how great it is just as I am.
Great job Switzerland!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your 5-star review!! We’re very happy to hear you enjoy using the app. Your Bring!-Team
Bring is a very inventive and design friendly application that looks to fill all of one’s shopping list needs. To start off the design itself is creative with an artiste flair and colorful backdrop. The app is easy to navigate and use with a simple touch allowing users to use the default lists provided or create their own. Adding items to the lists are easy with a simple tap to an item that is listed in the provided category. I have yet to test the extensive database but items that are presented can be detailed with more information relevant to how you shop. Instead of manual entry Siri can be used to add items making the process as simple as can be. The app also works as a sounding board for recipes you want to make for certain occasions with a section tailored for inspirations. What makes the app even more special is the social element of it being tailored to serve as the source list for everybody in your network whether it be family, friends, housemates, etc. At a moment’s notice anybody could be alerted to what’s needed or what is available in the home.
Can’t attach any of my recipes / NOT compatible with old tablets
I was looking for recipe organizer and this app has high rating so i tried it but there is no way to attach a picture/s or pdf for the recipe. So sad!!! aside from the app is NOT COMPATIBLE with old tablet repurposed as a fridge tablet to reduce e-waste. But exploring the app there are a lot good features that enticed me to switch to this app but the recipe organizer is the DEAL BREAKER for me. Most people DONT HAVE TIME to TYPE EVERYTHING in the recipe, or type in the recipe book and sometime you just have a moment to capture the recipe and make the list for the grocery and bring the recipe with you and viewing on the go is the most functional item in the app. In conclusion, the recipe functionality is as important as the grocery, cards and sharing options. I really hope the developer will put this adjustments help breath a new life to an old tablet and help our environment. (My old tablet has apps working but separately that addresses the recipe and grocery. The good thing is that the grocery app can just copy from the recipe app but it will great if it is just one app) Hope this helps!
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thank you for your feedback! We'll try and improve on that! Your Bring! Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bring! Labs AG
- 90.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Bring! Labs AG
- In-App Purchases
- Bring! Premium 1 Year $12.99
- Bring! Premium 1 Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.