Try all features of SongSheet Pro with a 5 day trial. Then choose from a monthly or annual subscription, or make a single lifetime purchase.
Throw away that three ring binder! Store hundreds or even thousands of songs right on your iPad or iPhone. Super easy song editing, on-the-fly transposing, autoscrolling, bluetooth foot pedal control, lyrics projection, setlists, fast searching, sharing, dark mode - it's all there. Used by performers, song writers, music therapists, worship leaders, and music teachers. It even replaces that old family song book!
Here’s a very brief summary of what SongSheet Pro can do. A user manual with more comprehensive information is available on the SongSheet website.
Manage your song library and set lists:
• Unlimited songs and set lists
• Write your own songs or easily copy and paste them from the web or any other source
• Tag your songs to categorise them however you want
• Quick search and filter options
• Move and reorder songs and sets within a set list
• Set lists and sets display the total duration for all included songs
• Easily create duplicates of your songs or even entire set lists
• Supports Slide Over and Split View multitasking (on compatible devices)
• Drag and Drop support for managing your song library, including importing and exporting songs
• Import and export songs in the following formats: PDF, ChordPro, RTF, plain text, OnSong, and DSBsoft's Song Sheet 5 for Windows
• Import songs via AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Dropbox and other cloud storage providers, iTunes File Sharing, or opened from another application
• Scan songs using your device's camera straight into your song library. (Requires iOS 13 or newer)
• Built-in support for importing songs from WorshipReady.com
Powerful song editing:
• Purpose-built editor for WYSIWYG chord chart creation with support for comments and tablature
• Quickly transpose a song or set a capo; all chords in the song are instantly updated
• The keyboard is augmented with an editable chord palette for easy chord entry
• Drag and drop text from other apps right into the song editor
• Drag and drop stanzas to change the arrangement
• Drag and drop chords within the song for perfect chord placement
• Quickly edit a chord using the chord editor
Easy sharing and printing options:
• Share songs and set lists with anyone via AirDrop, Messages and email
• Print your set lists and songs directly to supported AirPrint printers. For songs, you have control over page size, orientation, margins, font styles, line spacing, whether to include chords, etc
Perform in style:
• Beautiful and cleanly rendered chord charts
• Use auto scroll, construct an arrangement or use a Bluetooth foot-pedal to effortlessly move through your song without missing a beat
• Keep in time with a built-in metronome
• Remotely control SongSheet Pro on your iPad using the SongSheet Remote app (free) for your iPhone or iPod Touch
• Includes built-in themes for performance (under lights or out in the open) or make your own
• Display your lyrics on the big screen so your audience can follow/sing along. This is especially useful for congregational singing in churches
• Add any backing track from your music library
SongSheet Pro is being continually updated and improved. If there is something you'd like to see in the app, I'd love to hear from you!
- The Artists view now displays a shortcut index down the side of the screen making it faster and easier to find all of the songs by any particular artist.
- When importing a single PDF or RTF file, SongSheet now checks for an existing matching song and asks what to do if one is found.
- SongSheet will now attempt to generate a "nice" name for imported PDF and RTF files, based on the file name.
- The play button is always accessible now when editing a time-based arrangement.
Ratings and Reviews
This App is a Musician’s Best Friend!!!
As a performing vocalist and piano player, I have been surviving off of a cumbersome three-ring binder for years! SongSheet Pro has completely changed the way I perform music at Church Worship services, coffee houses and small venues. I can easily chord new music with lyrics, and quickly transpose into different keys as needed through the app. Everything is laid out in a user friendly manner, so I am able to gather songs and create set lists in moments. The app has a black background screen option with the lyrics and chords appearing in blue, to accommodate a lower lit venue. I am able to send my set lists to other musicians with or without chords above the lyrics. It has the iDrop feature to share completed music with other iPads, which is such a time saver. Plus as an added bonus, the app creator is wonderful to work with and quickly responds back to questions or concerns. There are so many other wonderful tool inside SongSheet Pro as well. I am more than 5 Stars happy with my purchase! It is such a time saver and so convenient! Well done on this app and thank you for providing such a tremendous songbook!!
How can I get a refund for SongSheet on the app store? First of all, importing songs is a nightmare. I tried importing “Yes and Amen” and it looked like a tornado went through the song after it impoted to SongSheet. Even when I downloaded a sample from WorshipReady, SongSheet did not detect many of the line breaks and made that song really difficult to comprehend. The sample of Amazing Grace looks really nice and cute but songs dont look like that when they're imported. With the amount of effort it would take to make a song easily understandable on SongSheet, I might as well continue creating my own charts on Microsoft Word. Also, there is an extraordinary amount of space in the margin to the right of the lyrics that cannot be filled with a second column, which means I need to either make the text extremely small to see most (not all) of the song, or rely on autoscroll or pedal-turners to get to a certain part of the song. This option does not work since many times, we sing random and spontaneous parts of the songs. I also don’t always stand in the same spot on stage, so having to keep coming back to a pedal-turner would be far less than ideal. I’ve only had the app for a couple hours and tried to make it work, but it simply does not. I would certainly like to arrange for a refund of the $15 I spent.
Fantastic App - Even Better Support
I have been using this app for a couple years now. I play acoustic guitar in a band that frequently changes the key of songs based on whose singing on any given week. As a result I had to carry multiple versions of the same song all the time. With SongSheet I am able to copy and paste the song in once and change the key on the fly or even use a capo and have the app show me what the new chords are if I just tell it where I put my capo. It’s a dream come true and it works like magic.
In addition, I had a question about one of the update that came out a few weeks ago and I clicked the support button inside the app, typed a question and hit send. To my pleasant surprise I got a response in a mater of an hour or so explaining exactly what I needed. Further, the support staff has, on a number of occasions asked for recommended improvements and they have incorporated some!
I couldn’t be happier with the support team and SongSheet Pro
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ghostdust Pty Ltd
- 17.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Ghostdust Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- All features monthly $4.99
- 5 Day Trial $0.00
- Early bird monthly $2.99
- All features annual $44.99
- All features lifetime $89.99
- 14 Day Trial $0.00
- Earlybird lifetime upgrades $59.99
- Early bird annual $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.