Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone. The IFTTT app also integrates with the Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at https://ifttt.com
Help and Support https://help.ifttt.com
Build on the IFTTT Platform https://platform.ifttt.com
+ UI improvements
+ Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simplify and automate everyday tasks between apps by creating custom recipes with "if this, then that" statements. Text yourself if rain is forecast for tomorrow, save a news story once it posts, or share a photo the instant you snap it. With more than 65 supported apps and services, you can customize a seemingly endless number of powerful connections.
Easy programming beyond standard features
I’ve successfully used IFTT to set my Nest thermostat to run the fan for 15 minutes with one touch on a single widget button. This is very desirable to remain asleep instead of fumbling with the tiny controls on the Nest app itself, or having it tilt from portrait to landscape mode on you. Setting a fan to run for 15 minutes on the Nest app is a multi-step process that wakes me up when I need to sleep. I would love to see a widget button presentation that maximizes the description font size and offers color background differences to better distinguish one widget command from another. I solved this by minimizing my widget buttons and programs to the three that work well. Keep up the good work!
OK but needs some back end debugging
After creating and using an applet or service that passes through any one of thousands of Amazin(sic) Server Farms (your day to day activities and search, browsing... “Your Life “ databank). If you just turn an applet or service off and it was accessed via “the farm,” it will continue to send the command as if the applet or service was not disabled: the events are still in the database as active unless the IFTTT app is disassociated from the background service by removing the service/applet, logging out of IFTTT, removing it then restarting your IOS device. If you reinstall the app, sometimes they clear, sometimes not...depends on the farm’s archiving method of overwrite or restore. Reminder activities are the worst; why, because they are always archive and restore. The only way to delete them is to completely delete the reminder from however many calendars, emails, lists... then remove the service or applet association to every account, IFTTT... a real nuisance
- IFTTT Inc
- 79.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 IFTTT Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.