Infant Zoo: Sounds For Baby 4+
Fun High-Contrast Stimulation
Designed for iPad
WIth simple, high-contrast illustrations, engaging animal sounds, animations, and stimulating 'bubbles', Infant Zoo is designed specifically for newborns and young babies.
Infant stimulation can help improve your baby's attention span, memory and curiosity, while research has shown that the secret to infant visual stimulation lies in high-contrast colors.
Use Infant Zoo and its high-contrast visuals to help calm and soothe your baby as well as increase concentration skills, enhance natural curiosity, and stimulate the creation of brain cell connections.
• 16 high-contrast animals with sound and animation
• 2 modes of play - 'watch' mode for newborns and 'play' mode for older babies
• A 'watch mode' that allows your infant watch Infant Zoo like a movie
• A 'play mode' that encourages interaction for when your infant is able to grasp
• 'Bubbles' when you shake the iPhone/iPad
• Vibrations when the animal animates
• Support for Retina iPad and iPhone
• This app DOES NOT feature in-app purchases
• This app DOES NOT contain any 3rd party advertising
• This app DOES contain an external link back to our other age appropriate apps.
• This app DOES NOT report any personally identifiable user data
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A fun app for little kids
My kids both loves this since they were just a few months old. However, the “play” feature always closes within 30 seconds.
Great Experience for the Very Young
My son is 11 months old and is always grabbing for my phone. He really liked the free version, so I thought it worth it to upgrade. At the young age of 1 he has learned to tap the egg to see the animal and tap the arrow to go on to the next. We work on saying the sounds together. It gives him a small amount of control, a small amount of screen time, and he’s learned cause and effect, and hand eye coordination. It’s very simple, no distracting banners, and my son enjoys it. A truly nice baby app. A lot of the others are too complicated for a 1yr old. We love this.
My sons favorite!
Keeps my son occupied for hours!! For me to take a shower, him to stay calm if he’s awake in the car, still on the plane, SO MUCH! Moms- if you need a few minutes, to do anything.. even snuggle your hubby.. highly recommend! We use this app almost everyday and B gets so excited to hear the animals and see the colors! I’ve even gone as far as singing the tune to him without the app on to calm him down in the car and it’s worked!!! Worth the few dollars spent!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- treebetty LLC
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © treebetty LLC 2020
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.