Zoho Desk is a context-aware help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer. It's convenient to use, can be customized to fit any business, and doesn't cost a fortune. Zoho Desk comes from Zoho, the operating system for business.
- Work Modes organize your tickets based on due time or customer type, so you know which ticket needs you first.
- Zoho Desk brings in customer information from Zoho CRM, so you can put a face to each ticket.
- Tickets are displayed as conversations, so agents can stay updated on ticket activity.
- With the all-new Team Feed, you can tag your team members on tickets, and collaborate to close tickets faster.
- The Notification Centre brings you updates on your tickets, so you stay on top of things wherever you are.
- Perform frequent ticket actions like edit, close and move with quick swipes.
- Create, view, edit and delete tickets from any department.
- Add and update comments and ticket fields.
- Receive push notifications on ticket updates, comments and @mentions.
- Re-assign tickets to other team members and pick up unassigned tickets.
- Move tickets to other departments.
If you need any help with this app, feel free to shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We've brought in support for layout rules in this update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very reliable, doesn’t crash. Only downside is it lacks the functionality of turning off the “your ticket has been closed” email when closing a ticket within the app. You need to be on the desktop version.
Would also be nice to have a swipe to delete option rather than having to go into each message.
Developer Response ,
@Bkmichele, we've brought in the option to switch off the closure notification on the app.
You will have to enable the option by going on to the desktop site desk.zoho.com -> Go to Setup ->Automation ->Notify ->Contacts Notifications -> Closing a ticket-> Enable
Once you have enabled the option on the desktop site, please go on to the Settings option of the app and select 'Refresh portal metadata' for the changes to take effect.
Do send over an email to email@example.com if you have any questions and we will get right back to you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Easy, effective tickets.
This app is an affect tool to create and manage service request tickets on your phone or tablet. The nice design allows you to check and update statuses without too many complicated menus. I am using the free Zoho Desk product and I’m happy with what it offers me both via the web and on my phone. I recommend it!
Zoho desk changes the send from email automatically to another address
The fact that zoho changes the email address to some default email every time I respond create massive disorder. Double the tickets.
This happens only in the mobile app, not on the frack too.
Impossible to use
Developer Response ,
@Geniadu, sorry that you are facing issues with the app. We would like to get an understanding into the issue that you are facing. It would be great if you could please elaborate and send over the email address of the account as well to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get right back to you. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Zoho Corporation
- 86.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Zoho Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.