Whova is an award-winning event and conference app. It helps you gain insights about people you meet at events. Whova is one of the most widely used mobile apps by professionals for networking at conferences, trade shows, expos, summits, conventions, business meetings, corporate events, association events, and community gatherings. Whova, the Mobile Event App, has received the Event Technology Awards in 2016, 2017, and 2018, for three years in a row.
Watch this PREVIEW VIDEO to see how Whova can help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IKTYK8ZS9g&t=25s
What makes Whova special? Whova's technology builds comprehensive profiles of attendees so you can view all attendee profiles before you even arrive at the event or conference. Plan in advance whom to meet at an event, what to talk about with each attendee, and reach out to others via in-app messages before, during, and after the event. You can also create casual meetups and arrange social activities with other groups of attendees. Whova revolutionizes event networking and significantly improves the ROI of attending events.
You can also use the Whova conference app to digitize and manage business cards you receive at events. Whova exceeds other business card reader apps like CamCard, CardMunch, ScanBizCards or Scannable etc. by automatically building full profiles using Whova's SmartProfile technology. This allows you to gain deep insights into your contacts' professional backgrounds, work experience, passions, and interests. You can also seamlessly connect with contacts online via LinkedIn and other platforms. Whova's business card scanning feature now supports cards in English, Chinese, and Korean.
Get more out of events:
- Never miss important updates: Get instant notifications from event organizers
- Browse comprehensive professional profiles of all event attendees
- Use the Community Board to self-organize social activities and gatherings, coordinate rideshares, break the ice, explore job opportunities, post questions and lost & found items, etc.
- Scan and save business cards and gain deep insights into your contacts
- Send in-app messages and schedule private meetings before and after events
- Access the agenda, GPS guidance, interactive floor maps, parking directions, slides, and photos
- Get involved in event activities through live polling, event gamification, Tweeting, photo sharing, group chatting, and mobile surveys
- Conveniently explore exhibitors' information and get coupons/giveaways with one tap
- “It makes networking much more effective at this event with 500+ attendees. We no longer have to wander around wondering if we will bump into the person we really would like to meet. “
- “I could see who attended and easily follow up with the people after this entrepreneur/investor event”
- “I have seen other event apps but neither of them provided such valuable information of the attendees. “
- “This app has been fantastic for networking, announcements, agenda, etc., at this one-week conference!”
- “Another great feature of the Whova app is the ability to share slides and documents electronically.”
- "Whova is an amazing app for keeping track of your connections and storing them in one easy-to-access place. I love the ability to connect with contacts via LinkedIn and the simplicity of emailing potential members."
Get in touch:
To partner with Whova or simply to stay up-to-date with the latest news, please visit our website and follow us on Twitter:
We would love to hear your feedback!
Contact us at: email@example.com
Acknowledgements: Icons by Icons8
Bugfixes and improvements!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really appreciated the app and found it most useful as I am New to the Board of Commissioners and I was a “First Time Conference Attendee.”
I did quite a bit of networking thru the app and made some, hopefully, lifetime friends! I did find that a lot of conference attendees did not take advantage of the app and that was a bit puzzling to me but I guess once you’ve been to so many, you may not need as much guidance and already know what to expect? As for me, I found it extremely useful and would definitely use it for the upcoming Colorado Conference which I am looking forward to😉
I thank you and feel that without the app, I would have been lost.🤔 I do appreciate you and thank you for listening!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We're really glad that you love the app! If you have any feedback to make it work even better, feel free to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
--Warmest Regards, The Whova Team
Very quirky, but works if you work at it
We used this for an annual industry conference this year due to COVID. Many participants experienced audio and visual difficulties. We were able to work through this using the Whova chat function and logging in to the meetings directly on Zoom.
Be very careful not to click on any chat “pop ups” that appear on your screen when you are in a session. If you do, you will be removed from your session to view the chat box. When you reenter the session, you will be put into the session “waiting room” and the session facilitator will need to readmit you.
I do hope that we can begin to have our conferences in person again soon. This conferencing platform is a great idea, and I’m sure Whova will work through the bugs in their software over time. However, there are so many software bugs and usability issues that an app like this will never be able to take the place of in person learning.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Occasionally, the Zoom SDK that we use to embed the session stream may encounter quality issues when Zoom's workload is heavy. In such a situation, organizers can quickly enable the "emergency mode" in the backend and let attendees join the meeting directly on Zoom when entering a session. We will remind your organizer about this. If you need further help, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
The Whova Team
The next best thing to bring there!
The Whova app made my first multi-day virtual conference an unexpectedly rewarding experience. Installation was simple, loading the meeting info was a snap, and selecting among optional sessions was a breeze. I liked the ability to flip quickly between My Agenda and the whole conference agenda to see what I might be missing. The embedded video links were seamless on my iPhone and conveniently linked out to a desktop for larger format viewing. The session Q&A and real-time chat functions created the interactive piece that is usually lacking in most web conferences. Virtual conferences will never quite match in-person events but Whova makes it feel like you’re part of a real meeting!
Developer Response ,
Dear User, Thank you for your review! We're really glad that you love the app! If you have any feedback to make it work even better, feel free to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! --Warmest Regards, The Whova Team
- Whova Inc.
- 164.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Whova Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.