Questions and concerns about your child’s health can arise day or night -- even when you’re at work or your doctor’s office is closed. But dealing with your child’s illnesses, injuries and developmental stages just got easier.
Arkansas Children’s is designed to be your “go-to app” for managing your child’s health. It provides tools for making every day health decisions. And when your child needs care, the renowned experts at Arkansas Children’s are just one tap away.
Our new design supports easier access to the everyday resources you need:
Does your child have a new symptom, injury or behavior?
• Symptoms – what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Where should you take your child for treatment?
• Find a Doctor – search our directory to find the perfect doctor for your child
• Locations – quick access to Arkansas Children’s facilities and points of care
• Hospital Maps – plan your visit with directions to our facilities and clinic locations
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and ERs
Want to connect with Arkansas Children’s?
• Contact Us – useful phone numbers for common services
• MyChart – quick access to your MyChart account
• Give – make a donation to Arkansas Children’s
• Social media – join the Arkansas Children’s community
• Feedback – a direct line for letting us know what you think about our app
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using the Arkansas Children’s app, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.
*Updated for new image compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
So many helpful features for families. I love the symptom checker and actually used the parent advice feature the first time I opened it. (The advice was great and helped my son!) Appreciate this one-stop-shop.
Glad to see this app! Makes getting around much easier than before. Also, it's nice having the app on my phone, it's kind of like Arkansas Children's is always with me wherever I go!
A great job with medical and patient information plus great maps!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- 38.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2021 Self Care Decisions, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.