London Bus Checker brings you live bus times, smart journey planning and detailed route maps for all of London. Right to your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
With official TfL feeds for bus, tube and rail, London Bus Checker has got you covered. Get anywhere you need to go in London.
• Live times at any of London's 20,000+ bus stops
• Use your Apple Watch to view an Instant Departure Board or track your planned journeys.
• Plan a journey anywhere in London by bus, tube, rail and more
• Get live times in your Notification Centre with the Bus Checker widget
• Explore 3D route maps for all London bus routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Never miss your stop again with Stop Alerts
• Be one step ahead with updates on diversions, closures and cancellations
• Get real-time Santander Cycle dock locations and availability info
• Save your favourite stops, routes and places for easy access
• Featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Cosmopolitan and Wired UK
• “If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” - The Guardian
• One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
Problems with the app?
Please read through our FAQs at www.buschecker.com
For more help, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our helpful support team on twitter @lonbuschecker or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official Transport for London feeds.
- Bus Checker can send anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted.
- Fixes issue where Apple Watch app doesn't display arrivals information for some stops.
Ratings and Reviews
It's a godsend
After all those years of waiting too long and then giving up just before the bus came, or of picking the worst route, BusChecker makes all the difference! It's a little slow to open, but well worth it.
Too complicated for me
I have found that apps are a mystery to me because I am unfamiliar with the terminologies used. I “missed the beginning”. Having arrived at the bus stop, by the time I had got out my glasses and was still trying to work out whether to click the stop on the map or the one on the list, the bus would whizz past before I saw it. I am 76. I think younger people even understand the language used by Facebook.
Wanted bus only
There seems to be no way to get the app to deliver bus only information. Impossible to tell if the tube stations suggested are disabled accessible. Of no use to me.
- UrbanThings Limited
- 91.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © UrbanThings
- In-App Purchases
- Remove the Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.