Join Jellynote to play and learn your favourite songs and meet other musicians who love playing music together.
We offer over 400,000 songs that you can play to learn through original artist video master classes, video tutorials, sheet music, tabs, chords and instrument view for a wide range of instruments.
Switch to social mode to meet musicians that share your taste in music. Get together in the Jellynote universe and explore how music can connect people in a world that is getting more and more divided.
• Huge catalogue from Beethoven songs to Metallica! Free daily updates
• Easy Search
• Filter by genre: Rock / Metal / Pop / Folk / Electronic / Soul / Hip-Hop / Reggae / Jazz / Soundtrack / Classical
• Filter by level: Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
• Filter by instruments (128 in total): Guitar (acoustic and electric) / Bass / Piano / Drums / Strings (Violin / Cello / Viola / Contrabass) / Reed (Sax / Clarinet / Oboe / Bassoon) / Brass (Trumpet / Trombone / French Horn / Tuba) / Flute / Ukulele / Orchestra …
• Filter by Artists
• Share with your friends your tabs / music sheet / chords / lyrics
• Tempo control: play the song at your own speed.
• Display features: only staff, only tab or both
• Audio player: listen to the song with a good playback sound. Real time highlight of the notes that you should be playing.
• Multiple tracks control: set up the volume of each track
• Chords and Lyrics features
• Synchronize your favorite songs with your jellynote.com account!
• History, easily find what you have already played
• For each song you have the different chord diagrams with fingers positions
• Cover videos from YouTube
• Guitar Tab: this view represents the strings with the flow of the fingers positions so that you can check out and anticipate your fretting hand positions. It's a real time tablature.
• Fretboard: This view is more realistic, it shows in real time where the fingers should be on the fretboard.
• Piano: A realistic view of a piano showing in real time where the fingers should be.
• Chords Chart and Library. Find any chord and see how you can play it
• Transposition : Play in any key!
• Change the playback instrument
• Integrated Videos: access easily to the best lessons, tutorial, covers and artist's videos inside Jellynote
• Meet Musicians around you: in-app chat with jellynote users around you, find teachers, bandmates or friends to jam easily!
“This isn’t your average score database with a bunch of zipped images thrown up on the Internet.” – Techcrunch
“The Jellynote process seems brilliantly simple.” – Digital Trends
Access now on your Smartphone and desktop and be part of a playful world for passionate musicians.
Auto-renewal feature: your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged 9.99$ for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to https://www.jellynote.com/en/term-of-service and https://www.jellynote.com/en/privacy-policy for more information.
We removed unused analytic libraries and updated some dependencies.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Has some issues
It's a cool app, but sometimes the app be stuck in an infinite loading screen while other apps work just fine (so not a connection issue with the device), and the app will play through the phone speaker and wired headphones but not through Bluetooth devices, which seems odd to me. I don't know if that's a "premium" feature, I didn't see it anywhere listed as such. It would receive five stars from me if these issues were fixed. Otherwise, I love the choice of tablature or sheet music or both, and the choice of tempo. It makes learning some complicated bit a lot easier.
I only downloaded the app because there was a certain song I wanted to learn how to play. I was online trying to find sheet music and came across the Jelly Note webpage. The link to click on said “Free Piano Sheet Music.” I went to the site, but to print it I had to download their app. I downloaded the app, made an account, found the sheet music again, and clicked print. However, this time when I tried it told me it would cost $2.99. This was very different from what the webpage link I clicked on had originally said. Then I decided to just use the electronic version for free. Well, fifteen minutes later the app basically kicked me off because I wasn’t a premium member ($9.99 a month). Apparently, you can only practice for fifteen minutes a day with this app. Well I am terribly sorry but I wanted to work on this piece for more than fifteen minutes because I was just starting it. Sorry if this seems petty but this one song isn’t worth $2.99 or $9.99 a month when I could probably find it for free somewhere else. I would rather they tell me straight up that it would cost $2.99 rather than putting me through all this just to find out it was basically a waste.
For me the app worked just fine. In fact I really enjoyed the fact that there were separate parts and you could transpose and mess with the tempos without a premium account. The one problem I have is that unless you pay the $9.99 a month for a premium account, you only get 15 minutes of usage each day. This can prove to be a huge annoyance because once your fifteen minutes are up the app is useless.
- One Million Sheet SAS
- 87.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Urban Symphony Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Renewable $9.99
- Print $4.99
- Print $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.