Yoshirt is a beautiful way to design, purchase, and share custom apparel and accessories. Transform your photos and designs into wearable art and share them with the world. …or just your Mom. Ever want to make your Mom cry tears of joy? There’s a Yoshirt for that.
Millions of people use Yoshirt to share their creativity in so many ways.
You can choose from t-shirts, tank tops, tote bags, or even socks.
Personalize your gear by adding a photo, words, stickers, and chose from curated patterns.
Share your creations on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Whether it's a gift or your own favorite t-shirt, we want to be sure you have it right away and work to send your order out almost immediately.
Connect with @yoshirtinc on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or Facebook. We'd love it if you use the hash tag #yoshirt because everyone appreciates a nice ego boost.
We proudly accept ApplePay. Today we can only ship to the US and Canada but we are working on expanding to more countries.
If you have comments, questions, or fan mail chat with us live in our app or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like your favorite shirt, we will always have your back.
• If you think RAID kills bugs dead, you should meet our developers.
• We have reintroduced small bags that are designed to hold pencils. Our lawyers have made you promise not to put any illicit substances in them, they are for pencils, or in the most extreme case mechanical pencils. They are under no circumstances to be referred to as "stash sacks".
• We’ve added a few more stickers, let us know what you think and we’ll decide if they stick around.
• You'll find some snazzy new backgrounds. They’re like wallpaper for your chest so you too can pretend to be a computer. We were unable to license the Windows 95 bliss hill wallpaper but trust you'll like the ones we have added.
• Our beloved Carrie made her first commit to the code and we just want to give her a shout out for coming to the nerd side.
• We made some code updates for Swift 5.x, which is so nerdy you absolutely couldn't care less but the developer who did it is proud so we mention it to validate Joel's “hard work”.
• We started on few secrets so closely guarded even the guy who writes the release notes has no idea what they are. He may have been forced to type these effusive words under duress.
Ratings and Reviews
I was super impressed how it turned out.
I ordered the tote bag because it was on sale. Quality looked amazing only because I made sure it was high resolution. I think if it was a little cheaper than $22, I would had bought a lot because the tote bag usually cost around less than $5. If it had a zipper, then $22 would had more sense to me. The only downside is that this app is not partnered with PayPal or google pay. You have to actually enter your credit card at your own risk and it made me feel not great. I hope they change that. I mean nowadays, all apps lets you login your PayPal, but this didn’t.
The nice thing about this app is that they don’t look to see if the art is copyrighted. I bought tote bags using the design of my favorite art I found on anime website. It’s really nice!
Ive ordered tons of these shirts
I have ordered so many things on this app and have NEVER been disappointed. I love them. I have 6 pets and ordered with every single one of them. A great way to remember them for years. Also sent to friends and family. Always come out great! Just ordered one for my fiance with his two dogs on them. Perfect!!!
I ordered two things off yoshirt. A sweater and a pair of socks. Both within days apart, the end of November. The sweater came in no problem, the only issue I had with it was that the lettering I included on the arms of the sweater were off, they didn’t look like how I placed them on the app. Then the socks........ I have currently been waiting for the socks for more than a month now. (Yoshirt informed me that they were in production a month ago). So I emailed to see what was going on. Granted I’m giving them leeway because it’s the holiday season, but I just received an email back saying I won’t be getting these socks for another 2-3 weeks. So merry Christmas, you’ll be getting your gift for MLK day pops! Don’t use them for holiday shopping. Waste of time/money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.