Currently all picture collections can be downloaded for free!
Ever taken a picture while on holiday or just out for a walk and thought it'd be fun to create a puzzle from it? Maybe you've taken a snap of a friend or place and want to make the experience more interactive? Well now you can with 'Jigsaw Puzzle Creator'! Download this App and evaluate for free today and you'll instantly be able to create unlimited jigsaws using your own photos. After confirming the App is right for you all of the higher levels can be unlocked for a small one-time payment.
• Unlimited fun for all ages with levels from 20 to 506 pieces. Levels 20, 30 and 42 can be played for free to allow you to evaluate the App. Levels 56, 72, 90, 110, 132, 156, 182, 210, 240 and 506 can be unlocked.
• Use either the supplied HD images or your own photos – every picture can become a jigsaw. Meaning you’ll always have a huge box of puzzles to hand but with none of the fuss!
• Nothing of interest? Then use the camera directly within the App to capture the moment and get puzzling. Or use swipe gestures to move across to the shop where you can download additional puzzles.
• A selected image can be panned, zoomed and cropped before building. Focus on the best part of the image and ignore the rest.
• A ghosted help image is available at a tap of a button, tap again to remove.
• Close the App and pickup from where you left off. Whether you’re away for just a few minutes or several days.
• Your most recent puzzles are available on your 'My Jigsaws' page. Just swipe across the title screen to access them.
• Scattered pieces can be placed anywhere or tapped to view what’s behind.
• Link pieces together to create groups, which will then move together as a single piece.
• Only the piece selected can make new connections. Moving a group of pieces will not ‘pickup’ pieces accidentally.
• Works great with the Apple Pencil - particularly useful when working with larger puzzles.
Benefits of Jigsaws:
Jigsaws are great for relaxing while building the mind, developing spatial awareness and memory recall.
They can help improve thinking skills and problem solving, as jigsaws require use of both sides of the brain, helping to increase mind power.
Jigsaws can increase your alertness, concentration and expand your creativity. While possibly reducing your breath rate, which will result in both lower heart rate and blood pressure.
Several studies have been made that suggest that jigsaws can reduce the likelihood of developing Alzheimer’s.
Have a feature you'd like to see such as the ability to send a jigsaw to a friend? Or something bugging you that maybe we can change? Contact us via the help screen from within the App and we'll see what we can do to keep your experience an enjoyable one.
‘Jigsaw Pictures’ has been designed exclusively for the iPad and is only available in the App Store.
• Long-pressing the 'i' button on the game screen will now display the puzzle's jigsaw box. The game help information can still be displayed as before with a single press.
• QR code updated on jigsaw boxes.
• Minor cosmetic changes.
Ratings and Reviews
Awhile ago I contacted the developers with a feature request for square tiles, versus classic jigsaw puzzle pieces, and learned that they were considering this for a future release. Today I launched the app and noted a few UI changes, then discovered the new square tile option. Thank You! I like to use a puzzle app to train my eye as a designer; square pieces are great because they offer fewer clues about what piece fits where. With squares it’s all about spotting subtle colors, textures and gradients - no easy clues about image corners and edges. I had this feature several years ago in an old app that was discontinued. It’s nice to have it again in Jigsaw Creator Pro because the app even without this feature is excellent.
Developer Response ,
Great to hear that you're enjoying the square tiles. Thank you for taking the time to update your review and please let us know if you have any more suggestions.
Jigsaw puzzle creator
I love this app! The only thing I would change is to have the ability to go back to where it was in my photo searches rather than having to start at the beginning if I don't want to do the puzzle I originally chose.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reviewing our App. It is great to know that you are enjoying it. Your point with regards to photo selection is a good one and we will look into it.
A pretty good puzzle app
Update: once again I had started a puzzle, the noodle one, I got half way through it, which took a lot of time, closed the app for the night, opened it the next morning and all my work was gone, the puzzle didn’t save my progress. Please fix this issue.
So far I’m liking this puzzle app. It’s right up there with some of the other ones I have.
one minor issue - pieces don’t always snap together when you know they should - for instance when you only have a couple pieces left and no doubt where they go, you have to try, try, try try and finally it snaps into place.
One kinda big issue - I have started puzzles, closed the app, only to come back later to work on the puzzle and the puzzle won’t open, says it can’t load and I have to go back and start over again.
I did pay a small price for some of the puzzles and I’m ok with that and the price isn’t bad but I would like to see this fixed and I would continue to purchase puzzles which I hope to see more.
Maybe horses, colorful birds, paintings, etc.
Developer Response ,
We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the puzzle App. Feedback such as yours is extremely valuable to us.
The issue you are having with regards to the pieces not always snapping together could be due to the actual piece you've selected. The game is designed to only check for new connections around the currently selected piece. If you move a group of pieces check that you select the piece that you wish to connect and not another that is part of the group. Our reasoning for this is that we wanted to avoid anciently finding connections when moving a larger group of pieces. Maybe we could make it an option to check the group so people can choose how they'd prefer to play?
Occasionally we have seen the issue that the App is unable to recreate a puzzle. However we have also been able to go back to the 'My Jigsaws' page and launch it successfully from the pinned / most recent games.
We'd also like to expand the types of puzzle available for download and agree with your choices. Please reach out to us via email so that we can ensure we resolve any issues you maybe seeing. You can do this directly from within the App via the letter icon at the top of the help dialog. Alternatively you can contact us via our website by selecting the 'contact us' link within the help text.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neil Johnson
- 58.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Neil Johnson
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Levels $1.99
- Free Jigsaws $0.00
- Tree Jigsaws $0.00
- Farm Jigsaws $0.00
- House Jigsaws $0.00
- Mountain Jigsaws $0.00
- Cat Jigsaws $0.00
- Horse Jigsaws $0.00
- Car Jigsaws $0.00
- Bridge Jigsaws $0.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.