Community for Churches
Faithlife is a platform for churches to enable continued fellowship, communication, and learning. As a member, you can connect with your church community throughout the week. As staff, you can manage events, communicate with your members, and easily share edifying Christian content.
• Go deeper in the Word: Watch last week’s sermon, share a video lecture, or circulate Bible reading plans. The Faithlife app connects with a host of Faithlife tools—including Logos Bible Software, Proclaim, Logos Mobile Education, and Faithlife TV—to make sharing edifying Christian content easier than ever.
• Engage in the Mission: Expand your opportunities for spiritual growth. Share prayer lists with your whole church or subgroups, post discussion questions, or just reach out with a question or word of encouragement.
• Connect to the Church and each other: Whether it’s a prayer meeting, service project, or retreat, you can use Faithlife to plan and track events and stay involved in the life of your church. You can also share photos from your time together.
- Create and join groups based on interest or church membership.
- Post text or video updates, prayer requests, items for sales, and articles.
- Create and manage events in a group calendar.
- Private message people in your network.
- Read notes that people in your network have made on the Bible.
Download and create or join your church group today.
Connect with Faithlife:
• Interact with the Faithlife team by joining our group: https://faithlife.com/faithlife/
• Get helpful resources and information on Faithlife products from our blog: https://blog.faithlife.com/
Fixed crash when opening a sermon.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Faith Based App
If anyone has used a group communication before you know that sometimes things end up in it that eventually cause it to seem more like a general chat versus the original reason it was designed for. What I like about the Faithlife app is that the focus is always evident, it is for communication, edification and updates regarding a church or ministry and for people to pray with each other for one another with some encouragement in various areas of life whenever it’s necessary. It allows you to easily identify yourself as a servant, member or leader. It also allows you to identify your congregation Church logo and or affiliation. If people take the time to actually fill out their profile it can be a very useful tool on top of that there are financial tools built-in for giving so if anybody wants to set up some type of one time payment for their tithe, offerings or first fruits that can also be done. For what it was designed to do and for the purposes that it is serving I believe it does it quite well. If you give the application access to your camera and microphone it can also allow you to direct message one another and even make calls, with an added extension I believe some video functionality is either in the works or has already been implemented as well.
Much better than previous versions
The previous versions had a lot of bugs but it seems like they have been fixed in this update. The app now makes it much easier to keep track of what is going on in all our church groups, chat and retrieve files.
A Good Work in Progress
The Faithlife app is a work in progress - a good work in progress. It’s a bit clunky at times and not as intuitive as I’d like but it’s improving with every update. I appreciate the ability to connect with my church group using the mobile app. I receive notifications and can respond quickly. I can even edit newsletters, although that feature on the phone app is not ideal. One thing to be aware of: if you turn your phone sideways you lose your place and whatever you were doing. It defaults back to the main screen. This can be very frustrating if you’re in the middle of a post or editing a newsletter. But Faithlife is very responsive to suggestions and they work tirelessly to improve their products. I don’t mind being part of the beta program. I get to contribute to the functionality and features. The company is wonderful! Every staff member I’ve worked with is genuinely nice and wants to help us use Faithlife for our purposes and God’s Kingdom. They’ve been a great help to many churches during the pandemic as well. I highly recommend Faithlife!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Faithlife Corporation
- 50.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Faithlife, LLC