Faithlife is a platform for churches to enable continued fellowship, communication, and learning. As a member, you can connect with your church community throughout the week. As staff, you can manage events, communicate with your members, and easily share edifying Christian content.
• Go deeper in the Word: Watch last week’s sermon, share a video lecture, or circulate Bible reading plans. The Faithlife app connects with a host of Faithlife tools—including Logos Bible Software, Proclaim, Logos Mobile Education, and Faithlife TV—to make sharing edifying Christian content easier than ever.
• Engage in the Mission: Expand your opportunities for spiritual growth. Share prayer lists with your whole church or subgroups, post discussion questions, or just reach out with a question or word of encouragement.
• Connect to the Church and each other: Whether it’s a prayer meeting, service project, or retreat, you can use Faithlife to plan and track events and stay involved in the life of your church. You can also share photos from your time together.
- Create and join groups based on interest or church membership.
- Post text or video updates, prayer requests, items for sales, and articles.
- Create and manage events in a group calendar.
- Private message people in your network.
- Read notes that people in your network have made on the Bible.
Download and create or join your church group today.
Connect with Faithlife:
• Interact with the Faithlife team by joining our group: https://faithlife.com/faithlife/
• Get helpful resources and information on Faithlife products from our blog: https://blog.faithlife.com/
We're refreshing the Activity feed more frequently. Specifically, if you accept and invitation or choose a preferred church, the Activity feed will refresh itself.
As always, you can refresh the Activity feed yourself by tapping on the Activity tab button or dragging down on the Activity view.
Ratings and Reviews
Faithlife Groups is a fantastic way for churches to stay connected from Sunday to Sunday, and now (finally) the app allows easy use of the features. It’s not perfect though, notifications for group messaging are still lacking. I gave five stars anyway just because of the attention they’ve given to fixing many of the issues that drove many of our members away from participating in Faithlife. 4 stars because I can’t access events via the calendar.
I want this to work better
This app leaves a lot to be desired. What’s up with notifications? There are no alerts when messages are received. There isn’t even a “badge alert”. Push notifications would seem like one of the first things to get right. I love Faithlife and their whole eco system. This app is an essential part of that system. Let’s get this right guys.
interesting but needs work
I was excited about this app as a way to coordinate and connect with my youth group. I still think it has interesting potential, but the app has too many bugs. It needs the calendar and prayer requests features from the web. WiThout those it is not very useful.
On my iPhone I tried to type out a message two or three times, but the buttons are too close together so that it took me away from the typing area to another part of the app. When I went back, my text was gone. This happened four times. Very frustrating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.