Infant Faces: Baby Stimulation 4+
High-Contrast Images for Baby
Designed for iPad
"Babies are hardwired to recognize faces, which helps them connect with their caregiver early on," says Michael Frank, a brain and cognitive sciences researcher at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
WIth simple, high-contrast illustrations of faces, engaging sounds, animations, and stimulating 'bubbles', Infant Faces is designed specifically for newborns and young babies.
Infant stimulation can help improve your baby's attention span, memory and curiosity, while research has shown that the secret to infant visual stimulation lies in high-contrast colors.
Use Infant Faces and its high-contrast visuals to help calm and soothe your baby as well as increase concentration skills, enhance natural curiosity, and stimulate the creation of brain cell connections.
*** Try it first with our FREE LITE version ****
• 15 high-contrast faces with sound and animation
• 2 modes of play - 'watch' mode for newborns and 'play' mode for older babies
• A 'watch mode' that allows your infant watch Infant Faces like a movie
• A 'play mode' that encourages interaction for when your infant is able to grasp
• 'Bubbles' when you shake the iPhone/iPad
• Vibrations when the face animates on iPhone
• Support for Retina iPad and iPhone
• This app DOES NOT feature in-app purchases
• This app DOES NOT contain any 3rd party advertising
• This app DOES NOT report any personally identifiable user data
• This app DOES contain an external link back to our other age appropriate apps.
• Tiny little bug fix!
Ratings and Reviews
My twins love it !!!! They memorized every sound and each time they laugh.
Great for my baby!
I got this for my 6 month old son. He loves it! The app encourages him to play with it, and each time the “egg” hatches, he gets a cute surprise. It’s great that the faces represent a broader slice of humanity as well, without creating offensive caricatures. I’m not sure what the previous reviewer was going on about; the man “smoking” a pipe is actually just blowing bubbles, and is pretty cute. But, to each their own.
I’m grateful for this app to keep my kid amused, and look forward to other releases.
Okay, a pipe smoking man?
So I purchased this app trying to be a hip parent whose toddler is super tech. I’m sitting here helping my son flip through the faces, and lo and behold: an old man smoking a pipe!…are these developers for real? We are no longer going to be using this app. Shame bc the other apps I have purchased from this company are pretty awesome. Good graphics, nice concept but overall that was a ridiculous graphic and I am super ticked off.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- treebetty LLC
- 52.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2022 treebetty LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.