Activity.Club "AC" is a new breed of fitness application that takes a different approach to physical activity. We believe that fitness is more fun with friends, so we built an app to help make that happen.
Attention: Activity Club needs your help! We are a very small team and unfortunately have all had to take jobs to help support activity club and do not have the time it takes to give it and the community the love they deserve.
We are actively seeking partnerships with other developers and fitness enthusiasts to help find a new partnership to keep activity club going. Please write us at email@example.com if you can help or know someone who can.
AC supports Apple Watch, Fitbit, Jawbone, Garmin, Misfit, Withings, Microsoft Band, Under Armour and more as well as fitness applications such as Apple Health App, Runkeeper, Strava and Google Fit.
What makes AC different? Some of us walk and jog, but others bicycle and do yoga, and as it turns out there is a lot of things people do to stay "Active". So we thought, lets make an app that supports them all, and allow people to motivate, challenge, and compete with each other!
What can Activity.Club do?
- Track all your fitness in one place. AC integrates with many other health apps and most wearable trackers.
- Challenge your friends! You can directly challenge friends in activities such as step tracking and runs to bicycle distance challenges and more.
- Create Clubs with your friends, team, or classmates, so you can all stay on the same page, and chat with each other.
- Compete against your friends, all in one place. No matter what type of wearables you use, or activities you do, in activity club you don't compete just for steps, but you compete for points, so can get them from doing any activity, from walking, to kayaking, soccer and yoga!
- Set a daily goal for Activity Points and see how far along each day you are to completing your goal.
- Send Hi-Fives to your friends to keep them motivated, to signify encouragement or awesomeness.
- Receive awards when you are active and meet different goals or beat your friends in a challenge.
- Get notifications when one of your friends passes you on the daily leaderboard, and get notifications when you pass them.
- Comment on your friends' daily activity to let them know how they are doing.
- Includes Apple Watch application. Application provides your daily progress, position on the leaderboard, and can display both of them through apple watch "complications", as well as a glance and app.
- Provides a centralized place to view you and your friends' fitness activities and see how you stack up.
What hardware and software is supported?
- Activity.Club embraces the wonders of modern technology and supports gathering health data from:
- Health App, which supports
- Apple Watch (woohoo)
- iPhone 5s or later
- Any myriad of applications that integrate with Health App
- Fitbit trackers
- Jawbone trackers
- Withings trackers
- Misfit trackers
- Microsoft Band
- Garmin Trackers
- Garmin Connect
- Google Fit
- Under Armour
- more being added every week!
We hope you love it as much as we do!
Download today, For Your Health!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or support.
fix for messaging bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great way to motivate yourself to work harder. I am at the gym daily and have to work harder to win the challenges.
Have been using this app for awhile now. Had so much promise but for several months the challenges do not work half the time you join, milestones do not update, etc. Developers at one point were good about responding but not anymore. Very disappointed.
Great app needs work though
I’ve been using this app for a while now and really like it but it seems the developers have left the app go. It’s been pretty buggy. I have been trying to change my profile picture and every time I change it the app closes out and the new picture doesn’t save. I love the Activity Island challenge but since I’ve had this app there has been only 1 chapter. Many of us who like this activity would like to see a new chapter!! It’s pretty buggy also when it come to the people I follow. When I am going through my list giving high fives the list keeps resetting to my position and I can’t scroll up or down.
This is a great app....one of the best to connect all devices and bring active people together for motivation and just fun. I really hope the developers can work something out and try to get this app back up to a 5 Star app!!!
Closest app to Fitbit app for Apple Watch users!
I am so glad there's a way to finally connect to my Fitbit friends. I changed over from Fitbit to Apple Watch because my Fitbit broke. The one thing I don't like about Apple Watch is I wanted to still use Fitbit app because it's great. Well this app is not perfect but I'd give it a 7/8 out of 10. Even though it's not perfect it's the best fitness app I've found for Apple Watch. I want to be able to connect to friends and motivate each other and this allows that. The layout is a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it's definitely manageable. This app allows Fitbit, Apple Watch, Garmin, under armour, misfit, run keeper. Google fit, jawbone, Stava, Microsoft, and withings. (I pulled it from the list they offer I sync to.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.