Say more with GIF Keyboard by Tenor. Add tone to your conversation.
With Tenor’s GIF Keyboard for iPhone, iPad and iMessage discover or create the right GIF or video to visually sum up exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard. Express the emotion, inside joke, or clever response you want to share.
iMessage App Features:
- Get the same great browse and search experience as GIF Keyboard, including access to your favorites and uploads.
- Press and hold on any GIF to create a sticker that you can drag and drop onto any text, image or GIF in iMessage.
- Create your own GIFs with your front or back camera and personalize them with text, a handwritten note or drawings. Share instantly or save to a Pack.
- Create packs of your favorite stickers and GIFs that you can easily share with friends and family.
Syncs with GIF Keyboard
- Everything syncs to your Tenor GIF Keyboard so you can take your stickers and GIFs everywhere GIFs are supported.
GIF Keyboard Features:
- Send the right GIF or video to express exactly what’s on your mind, directly from your keyboard!
- Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find the one that perfectly fits the moment. You can also search by emoji to see the GIFs related to that emoji..
- Need inspiration? Browse by category like reactions, trending topics, and more.
- Once you find the right GIF or video, simply tap it to automatically copy it to your clipboard, tap the iMessage text box to paste it and watch as it plays inline in your conversation.
- See a GIF you like while browsing on your phone? Save it directly to your GIF Keyboard from Safari with the share button and our share extension. No need to save it to your camera roll because it’s instantly available from your GIF Keyboard!
- Keep the GIFs you love handy -- double tap a GIF to favorite it and customize your GIF Keyboard.
- Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Facebook and email. Just long-press on a GIF to pull up options to share the GIF, video, link, or save to camera roll.
Tenor’s GIF Keyboard needs “full access” in your iPhone settings. This gives the GIF Keyboard full access to the internet so we’re able to give you the GIF you are searching for and ensure that our library is always updated with the latest and greatest GIFs and videos.
Note: We do not log keystrokes or send them to our servers other than to search by key terms for the perfect GIF. If you have any other questions about full access please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tenor was formerly known as Riffsy.
We've fixed a few minor bugs in the app. Thank you for using GIF Keyboard!
Ratings and Reviews
This app has extremely amazing GIFS from my personal experience & my use of this app it literally has every thats one can imaginable and have the ability to personalize a message on the Gif of your choice. I also enjoy that if your. GIF gets voted by the Ppl you will get notify how many times others use it and Shared If that doesn’t impress you perhaps this may be something that will convince you of the fact that if your GIF is shared & voted it will be selected by Tenor to be permanently be featured on their app so Others may wish to use. As an example I have one particular GIF that was shared & loved by over 15,000 people now is being featured permanently by Tenor so others can see it and use it Look at it give it a chance use it personalized it & you will see what I’m speaking about. I hope you ENJOY this app as much as I do. I would like to take a moment to thank the creator of the app they are continually keep up with all the changes from lLove politics and so much much more. Keep it up y’all.
Not working exactly
I sent some tenor greetings in text message . Later on it seems to have taken over when I was playing gin rummy plus. When I tried the change the point numbers using my keyboard the tenor gif would pop up and I couldn’t get rid in it. I reset the phone and nothing changed. In seiitnds it says eMobile keyboard in a number of places. Is this infected with something?
Update: some reason this has disappeared and I went to get it again said open so I guess it still in my phone somewhere. So I guess I missed it but if it interferes anymore with any programs I will try to get rid of it.
Update, June 27, 2021 I do like these Tenor icons. I Had the TENOR Keyboard Turned off in settings. I missed them so I turned them back on. what I really find extremely annoying ( is why itprobably deserve three stars instead ) is that whenever I try to use the numbers and symbols they come with my iphone on the left bottom side of my iPhone keyboard, my thumb is too big and usually lauches the TENOR icons. And I have to go through the whole thing going back to get to the keyboard again. It’s just very annoying and I wish they would’ve had a place to open TENOR some other way.
Easy to use
It’s Free and Easy to use and quite useful when I am messaging my loved ones. Especially when I am in dire need of that right gif or motion sticker to express myself visually. The keyboard and it’s user interface are easy to use and it’s easily accessible directly from the message being created at the time. This app plays a pivotal role in daily messaging and social networking habits. My favorite feature used in the app is having the ability to generate a word search of the precise media your looking for, allowing you to organize and store content found into categorized folders and sub-folders for future use. Oh yeah best of all have I mentioned that the app is ENTIRELY FREE TO USE!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tenor, Inc.
- 113.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Tenor
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.