Say more with GIF Keyboard by Tenor. Add tone to your conversation.
With Tenor’s GIF Keyboard for iPhone, iPad and iMessage discover or create the right GIF or video to visually sum up exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard. Express the emotion, inside joke, or clever response you want to share.
iMessage App Features:
- Get the same great browse and search experience as GIF Keyboard, including access to your favorites and uploads.
- Press and hold on any GIF to create a sticker that you can drag and drop onto any text, image or GIF in iMessage.
- Create your own GIFs with your front or back camera and personalize them with text, a handwritten note or drawings. Share instantly or save to a Pack.
- Create packs of your favorite stickers and GIFs that you can easily share with friends and family.
Syncs with GIF Keyboard
- Everything syncs to your Tenor GIF Keyboard so you can take your stickers and GIFs everywhere GIFs are supported.
GIF Keyboard Features:
- Send the right GIF or video to express exactly what’s on your mind, directly from your keyboard!
- Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find the one that perfectly fits the moment. You can also search by emoji to see the GIFs related to that emoji..
- Need inspiration? Browse by category like reactions, trending topics, and more.
- Once you find the right GIF or video, simply tap it to automatically copy it to your clipboard, tap the iMessage text box to paste it and watch as it plays inline in your conversation.
- See a GIF you like while browsing on your phone? Save it directly to your GIF Keyboard from Safari with the share button and our share extension. No need to save it to your camera roll because it’s instantly available from your GIF Keyboard!
- Keep the GIFs you love handy -- double tap a GIF to favorite it and customize your GIF Keyboard.
- Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Facebook and email. Just long-press on a GIF to pull up options to share the GIF, video, link, or save to camera roll.
Tenor’s GIF Keyboard needs “full access” in your iPhone settings. This gives the GIF Keyboard full access to the internet so we’re able to give you the GIF you are searching for and ensure that our library is always updated with the latest and greatest GIFs and videos.
Note: We do not log keystrokes or send them to our servers other than to search by key terms for the perfect GIF. If you have any other questions about full access please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tenor was formerly known as Riffsy.
We're updating our app to be more compatible with the new iOS 14.
The changes are mostly behind the scenes -- we've fixed issues to ensure that sharing GIFs from the keyboard extension and messages extension functions properly. Additionally, we've made slight modifications to the upload flow, adjusting for some new iOS 14 settings and features.
If you run into bugs, please contact us at email@example.com. We value your feedback. Thank you for using GIF Keyboard!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s great !
If you are looking for something to say in GIG it’s pretty much there! I do alternate betweeen it and my regular keyboard perhaps because I am used to my regular keyboard or perhaps I feel the old one is faster ? Is that bc I’m used to it I don’t know possibly I just started using this so it will take some getting used to but I do love it because like I say any GIF I’ve looked for so far is there!! And really you do alternating between your regular keyboard and the GIF because you have to patch the world to get the other one so there is that I’m being silly ha ha if you think you’re going in between them is sort of are !! LOL!! Just get used to it 😂 smiley is even there! Just close the tenor!
App is disorganized
1) there’s 3 different instances of the app. The keyboard top bar select, the actual selectable keyboard, and the app itself
2) all 3 instances are missing features from one another. So if there’s something you want to do or settings you want to change, good luck finding which instance to use...
3) stickers will only show up in their own distinctive category if you use the top bar select version, However you can’t use your account version. If you use the keyboard itself you can’t really tell what a sticker is from just another gif. If you use the app itself you can only manage your library but cannot search for stickers at all.
The app does what is advertised but it seems any effort to streamline or improve is absent. So overall annoying most of the time but if there could be any feature I’d like to see added would be the ability to view only stickers.
Appreciative Husband and Father
As a husband and a father, in our world of rapidly expanding social media with its scary pitfalls (some of which, I believe, purposely lure youth and children into inappropriate subject matter), I appreciate being able to quickly find and send appropriate images to my wife and family. There are some images which I do find unsuitable, and others that are clearly raunchy and disgusting, and I can ignore them. However, my children are often allowed to use my phone; I am concerned that your images/gifs may be too easily accessible by children: are there filters available to set on devices to which children have access?
- Tenor, Inc.
- 102 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Tenor
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.