First Aid Pocket Doctor 12+
Does not require internet
Designed for iPad
Presents action in case of the most common diseases, injuries, damage in the home and on the road before the arrival of medical assistance. Errors are pre-medical self-help, consumer manifestations of drug dependence.
Covered the situation with fainting and nose bleeding, fever and food poisoning, insect bites and animals, thermal burns and stinging, a sharp increase in blood pressure, accidents.
How to use
According to the principle of lights:
Green light indicates what you need to do first.
Yellow - which is possible in this situation.
Red about what not to do.
To view the pictures, click once on the smaller copy.
This mobile application describes the situations of the first pre-medical care, which are not treatment. Ask for a doctor's advice in addition to using this application before making any medical decisions.
1. Increase in body temperature (flu, ARD)
3. The sharp increase in blood pressure (BP), hypertensive crisis
5. Rhythm disturbance of the heart (arrhythmia)
7. Pain, burning, gravity in the chest. Myocardial infarction
8. Sore throat
10. Pain in the ear
12. Pain in the neck
14. Abdominal pain
15. Allergic reactions
21. Electric shock and lightning
22. Food poisoning or accidental medication, technical fluid
24. Mushroom poisoning
28. Convulsions, epilepsy
32. Frostbite and hypothermia
33. Long-haul flights
34. Bee sting, wasp, bumblebee, hornet
35. Mosquito sting, midge, ant
36. Tick bite
37. Spider Bite
38. Small pets bite (hamsters, mice, rats), dogs, cats, foxes
39. Snake bite
40. Burns from stinging jellyfish, corals, sea anemones, injections of fish
41. Burns from plants
42. Sea urchin needlestick
43. Surface wounds, abrasions
44. Severe bleeding from the wound
45. Bruises, sprains
46. Broken limbs
47. Choked on food, foreign body
48. Eye injury
49. Brain commotion
50. Household poisoning, carbon monoxide, automobile exhaust gases
52. Signs of clinical death
53. Resuscitation techniques
Idea and content:
Chaytsev Viacheslav - a doctor, a scientist, a teacher, a specialist in urgent conditions and preventive medicine with experience on five continents.
Computer embodiment and design
Evgeny Shaposhnikov - engineer, programmer.
Fedorov NM CPR. - MIA, M., 2008.
Chaytsev VG Forming of the life habits of the family and the school. - Press, Ryazan, 2009.
David W. Where there is no doctor. 18th pr., U.S.A., 1998.
Ireland on the Sunday Home doctor. Dublin, 2008.
Junior citizen handbook. Metropolitan police. www.ncsb.co.uk
Dark theme support
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eugen Shaposhnikov
- 25.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Eugen Shaposhnikov