@Point of Care™ With Watson is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. Immuno-Oncology @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
With Watson, clinicians use @Point of Care™ to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. With Watson, confidence-rated answers to efficiently incorporate best treatment options happen more quickly and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
Immuno-Oncology @Point of Care™ is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated Immuno-Oncology content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
Maintenance and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 29.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2020 @Point of Care™. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.