MyDirectives MOBILE™ is a free companion app to the award-winning MyDirectives.com website – together the world’s most popular digital advance care planning platform.
Use this app to:
- Upload/take a photo (just like you might do to deposit a check via your mobile app), store and share your existing paper advance directives (such as those from AARP®, Caring Conversations®, Five Wishes® and the Veterans Administration/VA), or
- Create your own advance care plan here by:
(1) naming your healthcare agents – the people you want to speak for you if you had a health emergency and couldn’t communicate,
(2) making your organ donation wishes clear,
(3) adding emergency contact, healthcare providers and others,
(4) go to MyDirectives.com to expand your plan with answers to more questions.
MyDirectives.com, helps you to be prepared just in case. 24/7. Anywhere in the world.
MyDirectives MOBILE works seamlessly with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to make the process easy:
- Use your camera to record a video of your wishes and/or confirm your identity — the Most Unselfish Selfie™! — and sign your document with your finger or stylus
- Enter information for your healthcare agents and doctors using your Contacts
- Share your advance care plan right from your phone, and link via Apple’s Medical ID, to put your emergency information in front of your iPhone lock screen so it can be found in an emergency.
- Tell your doctor/nurse that you have a plan with MyDirectives and share the link with them.
The MyDirectives experience helps you record and share your medical treatment goals, preferences and priorities with family, friends, caregivers and medical personnel, by answering these types of questions:
- My Decisions: What are your medical treatment goals, preferences and priorities? Use your own words or select from a list of answers. Keep this relevant with updates as needed.
- My Healthcare Agents: Who do you want to represent you and make medical treatment decisions for you if you can't communicate during a health crisis?
- My Thoughts: Make a hospital visit better with messages, video posts (we call it the Most Unselfish Selfie™ or the Most Selfless Selfie™!), music and photos that help caregivers know more about you and help you feel more confident.
- My Circle: Keep all your key contact information in one place. Convenient for you, and vital to your caregivers in a crisis.
- Redesigned dashboard, app layout, and account set up and workflow for better ease of use.
- New “My Documents” section where you can upload or scan existing advance care planning documents.
- Added options for organ donation preferences to more completely match your personal choices.
- Added a new “My Contacts” page so that you may add and manage the information for family, friends and others that should be notified in an emergency.
- Updates to the app for iOS 13 and larger iPhone screens
- Bug fixes and app improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easiest, fastest, way to secure my health data in one place
Love the new updates! I’m able to securely upload my will into my electronic health record by taking a quick photo and uploading it - now I’ll never lose it.
Great, intuitive app!
Very happy with the ease of access. Good updates.
A wise addition to your device
As a physician for more than 50 years, I strongly urge you to fill out the brief and simple form to store on your device.
- ADVault, Inc
- 47.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 ADVault, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.