• Top 3 Strategy Game in New Zealand
• Top 10 Puzzle Game in Canada
• More than 30 million web players around the world
Finally available as an App, the No.1 Mahjong game in the world has arrived for iPad and iPhone.
Original Mahjong™ takes the No.1 Mahjong game on the Web™ (from FreeMahjong.org), and brings it to the iPad and iPhone, exactly the way you are used to.
Now you can play your favorite Mahjong game... on the go!
We set out to create the exact same relaxing gameplay as the original web version, that has entertained tens of millions of people worldwide. We could have added more features... but why change a good thing?
Original Mahjong™ Features...
- Faithful recreation of the most popular Mahjong game in the world (Official release from freemahjong.org)
- 100% FREE - no gameplay limits, app is (modestly) advertising supported
- In-app purchase to remove ads if they bug you
- In-app purchase to view statistics of all your games
Our plan is to release new features gradually. We've been focussed on replicating the existing game perfectly, and making it reliable and bug free. If you do discover any bugs or issues, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be glad to help.
We sincerely hope you like our mobile app version of Mahjong, which is our first ever mobile app.
Thanks... and enjoy!
The Original Mahjong™ App Team
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Mute feature! (see the new 'Features' screen)
- Improved navigation order (less likely to accidentally hit restart)
- Unified navigation between iPhone and iPad
- 2 second button delay added at 'No More Moves' screen, so less likely to accidentally hit a button quickly (and restart the game), without seeing the game is over
- Updated advertising SDK's - removed one
- Updated middleware SDK
- Expanded server events
Ratings and Reviews
I love mahjong and this game is pretty good. I like that it works in landscape and portrait orientation on the iPhone. The biggest drawback is the absence of background music. This fact influences the gameplay for me.
It’s great - don’t understand the complaints
This is a REALLY great version of Mahjong and is the same as the popular Free Mahjong website which I’ve played and enjoyed for years. I’m thrilled I can now get it on my iPad!
I don’t understand why people are complaining about ads on a free app that offers a ‘Remove Ads’ feature for a small fee. Or because it’s ‘difficult’. How are the people who made it expected to be rewarded? At least with the app you can remove the ads, unlike the website, and the difficulty is part of the charm, and always has been.
Don’t listen to the negativity, if you like the website version, you’ll love this version too.
Good game, but…
This version of the Mahjong tiles game is by far the most difficult. I feel like it’s testing our frustration levels.
I like to figure out how to win each game. Being that there are duplicated character tiles on top of each other, I think there should be a viewing ability to see what’s underneath each set of tiles.
I would like to see a replay of the same game, to see what I can remember from the previous game played.
Each game should be numbered, so I have a record of the games played.
With these additional features I would have rated this game five stars.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Affinity Media Inc
- 160.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Affinity Media Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Mahjong Remove Ads $0.99
- Mahjong Buy Stats $0.99