Lists for Trello keeps you focused on current tasks. Toggle side panels and on-card indicators when you want more context and complexity.
* Edit, archive, move and add cards across your lists
* Edit, delete or rename lists and boards by right clicking on one of the list items on the left
* You can switch between all cards and only those cards assigned to you across all boards. Use the Crown Switch located on the left pane.
* Cards can be sorted by due date. You can turn off sorting, sort ascending or descending clicking on the stopwatch icon on the left pane.
* Cards can be marked with a special dot. You can choose from several criteria that should be met for the dot to be displayed. By default dot is shown for cards that have open todos, you can change that by opening View -> Show Dot When... in the top app menu
* Due and overdue cards are color coded in list view. Overdue colored red and due are colored amber.
* Color labels for cards are displayed in center pane. Right click on a card to add / remove labels. You can hide labels by going in Menu -> View -> Toggle Labels
* Checklists and todo items for a card are accessible from right pane by flipping the switch on top. You can add, delete, rename and reorder todo items. You can click just once on a todo item to start editing it. Reordering of checklists as well as making a new card from a todo item will be available shortly.
* Today widget
Left click on a list in the main application and select "Show in Today Widget." to add it.
- CMD+R to reload cards in currently selected list
- SHIFT+CMD+R to reload all lists and boards
- CMD+1 to toggle sidebar
- CMD+0 to toggle card inspector
- CMD+L to toggle color labels on cards
Give us feedback and see what features / fixes / improvements are coming in the next update by following us on https://www.facebook.com/lists4trello/
- Improved support for fullscreen mode
Ratings and Reviews
Great Great Great
Thank you. This program is fantastic. It offers a quick, easy to navigate, bare bones, overview of your entire trello workspace.
Very good application
I just recently purchased this application despite the reviews and am glad I did. Despite what people have said, at least at this point, there is a simple toggle to be able to see the card details (in the view menu) and this clearly shows you the card description, comments and due date. There is then another toggle to switch between those details and checklists (and you can also add checklist and modify checklists). You can edit your items and checklists. You cannot edit boards or list titles, nor can you move them, but I am ok with that at this time. I can edit and move items, I can edit and add descriptions, comments, checklists, due dates. This is most of the functionality I need on a day to day basis. If they could add this functionality for lists and boards, then that would be great, but really I just wanted this for a better way to handle my day to day tasks, which this provides. An easy way to enter new tasks through a gloabl shortcut would be great, but I do use Alfred for that now, so it works.
The app really allows you to view your trello lists in a much more compact and pleasent way then the web view allows, and I do very much like this application.
this COULD be great
Trello is great. I bought this app for mac. pretty disappointed. You can see your lists. You can add to your lists. But you can’t open your individual items to see “what’s underneath”. I like the look and layout, but much improvement is needed to be very helpful and functional. PLEASE IMPROVE THIS APP—it’s not worth 8 bucks as is. if it had at least some editing functions it would be awesome. as is right now, i dont think i will use it much. THIS CAN BE GREAT with some TLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.