Lists for Trello keeps you focused on current tasks. Toggle side panels and on-card indicators when you want more context and complexity.
* Edit, archive, move and add cards across your lists, start dragging a card to see options.
* Edit, delete or rename lists and boards by right clicking on one of the list items on the left
* You can switch between all cards and only those cards assigned to you across all boards. Use the Crown Switch located on the left pane.
* Cards can be sorted by due date. You can turn off sorting, sort ascending or descending clicking on the stopwatch icon on the left pane.
* Cards can be marked with a special dot. You can choose from several criteria that should be met for the dot to be displayed. By default dot is shown for cards that have open todos, you can change that by opening View -> Show Dot When... in the top app menu
* Due and overdue cards are color coded in list view. Overdue colored red and due are colored amber.
* Color labels for cards are displayed in center pane. Right click on a card to add / remove labels. You can hide labels by going in Menu -> View -> Toggle Labels
* Checklists and todo items for a card are accessible from right pane by flipping the switch on top. You can add, delete, rename and reorder todo items. You can click just once on a todo item to start editing it. Reordering of checklists as well as making a new card from a todo item will be available shortly.
* Today widget
Left click on a list in the main application and select "Show in Today Widget." to add it.
- CMD+R to reload cards in currently selected list
- SHIFT+CMD+R to reload all lists and boards
- CMD+1 to toggle sidebar
- CMD+0 to toggle card inspector
- CMD+L to toggle color labels on cards
If you want to suggest features or have questions, please fee free to write to us - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience problems with the app, please contact us - email@example.com. In the worst case we will help you to get your money back as fast as possible. All issue reporters are added to Beta Program which means you will have early access to latest features and fixes.
- Stability & performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I bought this in hopes that it was a minimalist approach to project management and keeping record of my to do list on my desktop. However in just the 24 hours of having this app, it's crashed CONSTANTLY to the point of not being useful what so ever. I'm bummed.
Not production quality
I bought it thinking it would be cool to have a desktop client for Trello. I am disappointed. They could have started at a little lower price (or offer a trial version on their site) - and add more features and up the price. Great idea but poorly implemented. I will try it on for few days and see if I can get used to some of the features.
Very good application
I just recently purchased this application despite the reviews and am glad I did. Despite what people have said, at least at this point, there is a simple toggle to be able to see the card details (in the view menu) and this clearly shows you the card description, comments and due date. There is then another toggle to switch between those details and checklists (and you can also add checklist and modify checklists). You can edit your items and checklists. You cannot edit boards or list titles, nor can you move them, but I am ok with that at this time. I can edit and move items, I can edit and add descriptions, comments, checklists, due dates. This is most of the functionality I need on a day to day basis. If they could add this functionality for lists and boards, then that would be great, but really I just wanted this for a better way to handle my day to day tasks, which this provides. An easy way to enter new tasks through a gloabl shortcut would be great, but I do use Alfred for that now, so it works.
The app really allows you to view your trello lists in a much more compact and pleasent way then the web view allows, and I do very much like this application.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alexey Linkov
- 3.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fvnction
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.