Get more likes and views on Instagram, Youtube & Tiktok by adding background music or your own voice recording to your video!
But don’t just take our word for it:
"Thank you so much! I really needed a great app like this (as I am a YouTuber) Keep being great :)" - I gift
"This app is amazing now I can make amazing gaming videos and edit them through my phone" - ToXicNinjaa
1. Trim Video : Cut out any unwanted moments from the videos.
2. Trim Audio : Cut out any unwanted moments from the audios.
3. Multiple Tracks: Add unlimited audio tracks, music & voice to your video.
4. Music Tracks: Choose from trailer, corporate, ukulele, horror etc.
5. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
6. Positioning Tracks : Position your music tracks for perfect editing!
7. Share Videos : Share your creation on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook or by E-mail.
1. Import Video : import your video for editing
2. Trim & Volume Control : Tap on the video slideline to control the volume and trim your video according to your need
3. Import Music : Tap on “TAP HERE TO ADD MUSIC” to add music tracks, song or your recording
4. Positioning Tracks : Long press on audio tracks and drag for perfect positioning
5. Save or Share : Save edited video to your library or Share on Facebook, Instagram or send via Email.
Keep in touch to receive all updates right on your device. Feel free to ask any query on email@example.com ! We would love to hear from you & appreciate your suggestions.
So, lets make your memories even more amazing & stunning. Download & have fun while its free!
Add Music To Video Editor Premium Subscription
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user.
Terms of Service: http:https://sites.google.com/view/kgspolicy/terms-conditions
- Bug Fixes and Performance improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I still getting ads
Buyers be aware. Initially I bough this app a few months ago with a lifetime purchase offered by the developers. Then a few weeks ago I see that the app was having issues loading the music and putting ads. I wrote a review and the developer responded that That the issue was fixed and that I should not have any problems.
The apps worked fine for one day. Next day I started to see more ads and when I tried to close them it asks me to subscribe to the new membership format. What is my point? The app is fantastic and I like it, but there is one problem. I bought this application prior to having subscription a few months ago and paid for the one time lifetime access and these developers charged for that and transitioned to the new format without even explaining or honoring the people who bough the lifetime access. I took some screen shots on my phone to show. The point in discussion here is not the greatness of the app but the lack of honor of the developers to abide on their promises. It is a dishonorable practice. BEWARE!
Developer Response ,
All the songs are working now!!! There was an issue with our server. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again, hope you will like our music collection.
Note that, If you subscribed/purchased once, you don't need to purchase/subscribe again. You just have to restore your subscription/purchases again. Simply find the "Restore Purchase" icon on shop screen and apply. Note that, use the apple id that you used for purchasing/subscribing this app.
Cool app but...
I really enjoy using this app, it has filters, music, and a bunch of other editing options. As much as I love using this easy-to-use app, It has its flaws. Especially when you have to pay to use other tracks. Kinda not so awesome when you are limited to certain tracks. Not to mention the amount of ads in this. If you aren’t really patient to wait for 20 seconds or so to just edit a video then maybe I wouldn’t consider this app. I haven’t paid for the Premium or whatever but, it did get a lot of bad reviews and leaves this app a bad reputation. One question though, why not make all of your tracks/music free to use? Not to be rude or anything but, isn’t it the whole point of the app? Add music to videos, right? You shouldn’t really pay for music that is probably not made or created by the creators aka Kite. It bugs me that there are A LOT of apps that promised something for the consumer and it does but, you have to pay for it. I honestly don’t think it is worth to pay every penny for some music/tracks. Some of the tracks are good, corny, or distasteful. It just depends. If you are willing to pay, then go ahead. You might regret it or not. I really love the app but, please give us more options in music! Or make all of the tracks free! I’m still going to use this app, since it is the only app that can provide music and add in your voice. Oh, and you don’t really have that option to put two tracks at a time, you have to pay for that too.
Developer Response ,
It seems you already love our application. That's a great achievement for us.
You'll be happy to know that we're working on making the best user experience for our users. So we hope you'll find some cool stuff in near future.
Any kind of suggestion will be highly appreciated. please let us know about your thinking by emailing us using "Contact Us" option from our app.
When it works it’s great… When it works.
Frequently within the app I am unable to see all of my videos with in the media section. They are all in the photo file but they don’t all pull up within the app. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, restoring the settings within the app itself, resetting the phone, re-saving the video itself… Still won’t read within the app. I also tried reaching you guys via your “contact” tab and a window pops up and says “failed, email not found”
Developer Response ,
We'd like to request you please send an email mentioning your problem at "firstname.lastname@example.org" Or you can also email us through our app from "Contact us" So that we can assist you.We will be happy to help you always.
- Add Music to Video Maker & Editor LLC
- 140.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Add Music to Video Maker & Editor LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Video Editor with Music $2.99
- Background Music Video Maker $9.99
- Remove Ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.