Joy is a fast and flexible way to track your food, weight and progress.
Joy supports any diet and all goals.
• Fasting? Adjust or skip meals.
• Counting carbs? Quickly view net carbs and fiber for any entry.
• Gaining weight? Go ahead, set a surplus caloric target.
• Cycling macros? Vary your targets per day.
Spend less time logging.
• Creature of habit? Recent entries are always accessible.
• Add entries in bulk., not just individually.
• Copy entries, meals or entire days.
• Create and tweak recipes on the fly.
• Barcode scanning for packaged goods
We use a professionally curated food database.
• No inaccurate community-entered foods.
• Thousands of consumer-packaged goods.
• Full catalog of popular restaurants.
• USDA generic foods for staples.
• No ads. Your attention and focus are valuable.
• We never sell your data.
• No third-party tracking of any kind. Learn more.
• You decide who sees your data.
• Barcode scanning
• View progress with visual reports showing exact measurements and calculated trends
• Make notes on individual days
• Securely share full journal entries, meals or recipes with anyone
• Bulk mode allows you to select multiple foods at a time
• Recipe builder allows you to create a recipe from a meal or build a recipe from scratch including ingredients, number of servings, serving sizes and cooking instructions.
• Single ingredients, meals and full days can be copied to another day
• Vary your macro targets per day and set them in your weekly planner
• Ability to view macro totals, targets and remaining values each day as well as micronutrients and vitamins.
• Adjust your macros for one day without changing the next day's targets
• Add the macros for a meal from a restaurant or a meal delivery service without knowing exact ingredients
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I never review apps but this is so amazing I had to make sure everyone considering Joy knows how amazing it is! I have used MyFitnessPal for years and Joy solves all the annoyances I had with that app. I love that you can choose any quantity of what you’re tracking without having to make it a fraction of what the original serving size is. I can scoop out however much I want, punch in the weight, and Joy does all the work of calculating! I love that I can set specific macro goals and it will tell me how much of each I have left for the day in addition to calories. I also love that you can set different goals for different days/situations, and create your own categories of meals. My only complaint is that the simple, clean design and text can be a bit hard to read at times, and it takes a minute to figure out how to use it, but once you get it, it is SO easy!
Amazing Macro Tracking
This app is amazing - it has everything you didn’t know you needed in a tracking app. I love being able to set my goals each week, I love that it lets you make changes to pre-recorded barcode items (sometimes the barcodes are off a little) it shows macros on the screen as you search, it counts down on the journal screen as you go, my coach can have access to see my logs...not to mention is just looks pretty! Highly recommend 👍🏻
This has everything I need
Finally found a food tracker app that does everything I need in one place. I can track my food easily, the search feature never disappoints, and it’s so easy to customize. My coach has access to it all, so they can watch my progress and help guide me without me having to constantly fill out food journals. Plus, the company keeps all my info and data private and secure, which can’t be said for a lot of apps.
- Joy Network LLC
- 18.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Joy Network LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.