Shoot gives you a rock-solid connection to your iOS device’s camera for meetings and live streams. It's easy to connect and you get full manual camera controls when you need them. With Shoot's telestrator you can draw and add text (using your voice) on top of your video feed to quickly illustrate a point on-camera, or annotate whatever your camera is pointed at. You can pause the video to make this easier.
Connect to your computer over USB*, HDMI or AirPlay and stream live from Ecamm, OBS, Zoom or other streaming or meeting apps, for a professional-looking live stream.
Shoot is used thousands of times every month for everything from live music, DJ sets, podcasts, gaming and webinars, to church services, in classrooms, for sports, art, crafting, and even bingo, magic shows, puppet shows and drag shows.
WHY IS SHOOT’S CONNECTION SO RELIABLE?
Streaming high-definition video is a resource-intensive activity and apps that don’t use native Screen Mirroring have the odds stacked against them.
This is why apps that create their own USB connection to an OBS plugin, or broadcast over NDI are inherently prone to instability, high latency, freezes, crashes, lost connections and other random problems.
TWEETS AND REVIEWS
Streamers with huge followings love this app.
"@michaelforrest thank you for your camera app, it’s amazing." — Alexandra Botez (@alexandravbotez) August 3, 2021
There are lots of great reviews too.
“The best app to turn your iPhone into a webcam by far!” - Talks Of Our Time Podcast
“Fantastische Software!” - Zahn–Rat
“Essential app for educators [...] Developer is super responsive and friendly!” - 0301chris
See the website at shoot.clean.camera for more tweets and reviews.
• Gestures allow focus locking, zooming
• Overlays disappear
• Full manual control of ISO, Shutter Speed, EV± Exposure Bias, Manual Focus, White Balance Lock and Color Temperature
• Guides to help you get set up on Mac and PC
• Supports older devices - iOS 12 and newer
• Battery-saving mode preserves resources
• 60fps, vertical video - whatever you need is probably in Settings
• Disable image stabilisation if your kick drum is causing the camera to judder
• Apple Watch App for switching cameras, controlling zoom, exposure, focus and white balance so you can adjust the picture from where you’re sitting or standing
• Virtual Green Screen [Experimental]
• Portrait Effect [Experimental]
TELESTRATOR [Pro Plan]
- Draw over footage with Shoot's virtual whiteboard.
- Pause live video to draw on top of it.
- Draw an underline and speak to add text.
REMOTE CONTROL VIA ANY BROWSER [Pro Plan]
• Control your camera's settings in real time from any web browser
GRIDS [Pro Plan]
A grid overlay is a simple but effective way to make your footage look more professional.
MICROPHONE [Pro Plan]
Send phone audio audio over HDMI.
Browser remote control works better.
Drawing tool speech to text feature no longer causes problems with HDMI audio output.
Ratings and Reviews
Just bought, but it’s not quite working
I was so hopeful to easily use my iPhone as a second camera in Zoom, but am not seeing the options to use the iPhone via lightning cable when I click in Share Screen in Zoom on the desktop. If it doesn’t work, I have no other use for the app that I can think of.
Clean HDMI with Cinematic mode
I had searched and searched for an app that could give clean HDMI output to use iPhone as live video source for streaming. FilmicPro was the first I found that could do it, but not with cinematic mode. This app offers clean HDMI, USB, and Airplay modes. (Airplay at 4K!). With an $8 add-on, you can have Portrait "Cinematic mode" and can control the f-stop for level of blurred background, as well as manually focus. The only thing missing in it is ability to manually adjust exposure WHEN in Portrait mode. (It offers full control of ISO and Shutter outside of Portrait mode). Thanks to 'Good to Hear Ltd' for making this fantastic app!
Packed with features
This is the app I’ve been looking for, literally for years. I just want a clean feed from my iPhone camera on another device.
There are other apps that will do this, but to my knowledge this is the only one that can do it wirelessly and in 4K.
In addition, this app is being continuously developed and improved in 2021, unlike other similar apps which have been left to slowly rot. If you’re only going to get one paid app like this, this is the one to get!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Good To Hear Ltd
- 50.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Michael Forrest
- In-App Purchases
- Shoot Basic $9.99
- Shoot Pro Updates 1 Year $14.99
- Remove Watermark $5.99
- Lifetime Updates $44.99
- Shoot Pro Updates 1 Year $12.99
- Shoot Basic $5.99
- Lifetime Updates Upgrade $34.99