Reading with comfort is a dream of any book lover! It’s more than 10 years already that my i2Reader has been making this dream come true. With each version of the app I add a bunch of new options and always try to keep the pleasure of reading a top priority. When putting books on digital shelves or turning over their 3D pages on any device (Mac, iPhone or iPad), you will always feel “I too Reader”*
* - this is not a mistake :)
• iCloud support: your library is synchronized in all your devices. You can start reading a book on iPhone and continue doing it on iPad or Mac! Everything from last the opened page, bookmarksо, highlighters to book metadata, including user's choice of a book cover, titles, genres, keywords, series etc. - is synchronized in each book;
**** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
For normal work of the synchronization, you must setup the automatic update of date and time on your iPhone / iPad!
If you are using a device running on iOS7 and iOS8 and you turned on iCloud Drive, the device running on iOS7 not be able to use your library.
• Footnotes are displayed on the bottom of the page – like in real paper books!
• Full support of 3D Touch for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus:
- in a library: to peek at a book info, press slightly on it; swipe up to bring up a context menu for this book;
- when reading, you can assign 3D Touch to one of these options: Wikipedia, online translator or dictionaries. Press on a word and the assigned option will run right away, bypassing context menu.
• Interactive guide to introduce features of the app;
• Support of multitasking Side Over and Split View for iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 4;
• Support Drag and Drop for iPad under iOS 11;
• AutoScrolling – vertical text scrolling with adjustable by horizontal swipe speed;
• Auto Turning – automatic page turning according to timer;
• download books from Dropbox, Google Drive and Yandex disk as well. Google Drive now supports download of GDOC (Google Docs) files;
• if you learn foreign languages, you’ll like an option to use Google Translate when reading;
• User's access: now all members of your family can read the same books not interfering with each other. Besides, the new feature enables you to highlight text fragments and comment on it, thus making up mini-chats in your own mini social/family networks :)
• adjust brightness of the screen with a two-fingers vertical swipe;
• finest configuration of a book layout for the most comfortable reading: everything like fonts, font size, colors, background is adjustable, including paragraph and line spacing;
• i2Reader works with FB2 (also fb2.zip or fbz), EPUB (no DRM protection), MOBI, RTF, MS Word DOC/DOCX and PDF book formats;
• different ways of page turning (including 3d page turning and vertical scroll);
• voice/audio reading with the use of voice synthesizer;
• easy selection and sorting of books based on various criteria - you won't get lost in your library and find your book in no time;
• you can also create digital shelves which are also synchronized via iCloud;
• support of starDict and XDXF dictionaries when reading;
• Support of in-built iOS dictionaries;
• support of Lingvo dictionaries when reading (if you have installed Lingvo app);
• widget for notification center;
• you can now share quotes to Facebook, twitter, Evernote or send then via email;
• you can also download books from public OPDS libraries.
All features in one simple and handy interface - now everything is at your fingertips!
You are always welcome to share your opinion and suggestions to email@example.com
I fixed minor bugs in this release.
I’m happy to introduce a new version of the app to you. With each version, I am constantly improving stability and operating speed of the app, also fixing bugs you report me about. New features are being added as well, I have added support of open source XDXF dictionaries in this release.
Thank you for sharing your thousands ideas on the app with me, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix the bug with pdf files!
Overall I love this app. However, one thing that I have noticed is that pdf files’ progress bar gets stuck at 0.0% when “show as is” is turned off. I would really appreciate if the bug can be eliminated.
Best translating ebook app, minor bug with workaround
After about three minutes of reading, and a dozen or so one-word translations, the screen goes dim and doesn’t respond to anything except screen rotation. I really loved using this app for a long time and hope that it can be fixed soon!
UPDATE: I found exactly what causes this, and a temporary remedy. It happens whenever I press and release the 3D Touch to summon Google Translate very quickly. It doesn’t happen if I do it more carefully. I can also unfreeze it by swiping to the menu. Hope this helps!
This app is phenomenal!
Holy crap this app is amazing! Full customization options. If you’ve ever thought one of your E-reader apps needed a small change, but it wasn’t customizable? This app can customize it. Change the background? Change the font? Open both ePub’s and Mobi’s? This one will do it!
- Yuriy Melyushin
- 74.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2007-2019 Yuriy Melyushin. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Auto-scroll $0.99
- Online translator $1.99
- Seamless textures $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.